New Quick Dry Method?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by therealg_nunez, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Lol. I've had it on for about an hour and the outside feels dry. Almost feels smokeable. 1481181974565.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's all fun and games until a stoner loses a hand. You might be able to burn that using sheer force of will and butane but that will not stay lit or smoke well. It's still very wet inside.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've done that myself before and it works. LOL Had a plant I needed to dry out fast...or at least some weight from one. I hung a few limbs on the ceiling fan overnight and part of the next morning, and the stuff, even though obviously not cured properly, was quite smokeable and tasted just fine. LOL I don't ever do it unless I'm in a time crush. We have a drying box we hang our harvest in for however many hours it needs before going into the jars, but just got a kic out of it when I saw the pic. LOL There's more than one way to skin a cat. LOL TWW

• Like Like x 2
  4. Lol right I only took about a gram and I rolled it up this morning and it's burned real good and got me real stoned . I heard about microwaves and stuff but it ain't worth it for the end result haha.

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It was because it burned really slow aha. Rolled it in a Dutch too.