Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New:) + Question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xkwizit, Sep 12, 2009.

1. hellooo :)
    im new to grasscity, although i must say that i've visited it as a guest quite a few times and it's always been really helpful!

anyway, i have just one little question..
    my friends & i usually use our homemade bongs since well, they're fun to make and usually end up working quite nicely

but me, being the inconsiderate one, i've been using a plastic stem and ive been told way too many times to stop using it. so tonight i created a new bong and was wondering, just in case, if it would cause any harm (or if it looks like it would even work :rolleyes: haha)

Here are the materials that I used, I think I'll post a picture as well.. just in case.

- Metal Stem (Got it from a pen I found)
    - A Gatorade type of bottle. (Not exactly Gatorade.. But still works)

I don't have a bowl yet, I'm used to using tinfoil.. But I found one of these laying around, and I thought maybe it would work if I cut it or whatever. Not sure how I'm gonna do it yet though lol
    [​IMG]

As for the mouthpiece.. Well I'm used to just using the top of the bottle itself, but I found an old shower hose laying around and thought that maybe it would spice it up, or just make it work better. I honestly don't even know why, but hey it looks better..

^ That's actually what I'm kind of concerned about.. Is it safe to inhale from a shower hose..?

Here's what it looks like right now, lol.

[​IMG]

2. Don't let the melted platic get on you, otherwise you should be fine =)

In before Clive

3. Just buy some papers.

4. yeah, im not a big fan of joints.. i smoke some here & there.. but they're just not my thing
    plus i can't roll for shit lmao

5. well joints are awesome especially since its so portable. But lol that bong looks like a hookah with that extension. Why dont you just make a pipe out of an apple. Its effecient and tasty after your bowls cashed.

6. yeahh at first i wanted to make a hookah, but i got lazy and ended up using one of my old homemade bongs and just changed the stem + added the hose

im just not sure whether it'll work or not.. i'd test it, but i don't have any on me right now>.<

& yeah i know, surprisingly ive never used/made an apple pipe before.. i'll probably make one tomorrow or somethin