Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new question from nj!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by basedkyle, Jul 14, 2012.

1. thanks to whoever posted on my last post, i didn't know that :bolt:

anyways, weed is too expensive where i'm at and i don't have good hook ups. i wanted to know the best way to save money. my friend said i should buy in bulk and just smoke like i normally would, but i feel like if i picked up an ounce and had it sitting in my room i would want to smoke more than i normally would

2. You're welcome ;)

Weed is too expensive BECAUSE you don't have good hookups. A good hookup should be your main priority if you want to buy a lot.

This is true.

3. welllll i picked up a half o, and smoked it in like 4/5 days, so i deff smoked a shit ton. idk you do get better deals usually if you buy in bulk.

4. how do i find a good hook up? i have a small group of friends that smoke with me but they aren't big smokers either. would it be a bad idea to post on here looking for a hook up?

5. forgot to quote in last post

6. Yeah dude you gotta head over to the rules and read them, haha.

Whatever you do don't ask here for a hookup.

I recently had a hard time getting a good hookup as well. It took me almost 5 months of just waiting for opportunities. Don't ask people if they can find you weed, ask people if they can find you a weed hookup.

Take no chances. Never hand over the money without first getting the product.

7. my friend says he has "good bud". i don't know exactly how good it is, but he's a friend of a good friend, so should i go to him for a q for 110? let's say it was high-mids

8. 110 for a Q that close to NYC should be for some high quality shit. I pay 100 a q for medical shit in the city. But if you don't have any hookups, it's not like they'd be totally ripping you off.

9. i live in nj too. kinda sucks

10. yeah, i feel for you man. central nj here and I have difficulty finding good bud. I only know one guy personally who sells, but he sells short bags and doesn't pick his phone up normally. I get a friend to pick up for me and we share a joint of the bud he picked up to show my gratitude.

Go around your local highschool after school gets out in the afternoon. The kids that smoke cigarettes normally smoke bud too. Might be able to find a hook up like that