New Quantum board qb96 V2's are out from HLG. Cob replacement fixtures

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Tbone Shuffle, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Lol u can screen shot and paste. Now let’s see ur googling skills.

2. I googled ig first thing on the screen was Instagram
    So what did YOU mean
    What does Ig 45% of the sun mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

3. I didn’t paste anything

@ I love growing weed

4. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

5. I’ve reported this troll 3 times! I’m outta here until grasscity removes him from this thread. Later dudes!

6. It’s crazy all the short hand ppl dont know. With txtn bein around the last 25 years or so I just assume ppl can get easy stuff like tbh, Ig,ik, wyd etc etc. all stuff I picked up on by recieving them in a txt and just figuring it out lol. The one that I didn’t get right away was tbh

7. I was joking. Bc u ss the comment then added it to post. Which is basically copy and past but for a cell

8. The 45% was because I had made a comment that I thought matching the suns specs for a build would be the best. Then I read a lil more into it and found that 45% of what the sun puts out is needed. The rest is like u said. Far red(tells plant it’s sleepy time). Same with the other 55% of it. I didn’t read to much past that. Until I save up a few hundred extra I won’t be able to even afford the individual leds to build a panel. But if they qb are as good as they seem to be. Shouldn’t even need to use anything but them

9. You still haven’t told us what “Ig” is!

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  10. I got it “Ig”
    Stands for IGNORE

@ I love growing weed

11. C96B3D9B-7AF7-454C-AA22-7E5C596C9325.png
    Shitter. I forgot to add the pic Second thing on my google search

• Like Like x 1
  12. Along with google u gotta apply a lil common sense... easy peezy

13. Thread closed for review...if you all can't have a discussion without name calling and disrespect thread will stay closed

• Like Like x 2
  14. Is this thread really closed because of these immature ppl? It’s an awesome light that deserves some more discussion. T Bone if u around, before I order an “a” driver vs a “b” is the built in potentiometer meant to sustain long term dimming? And would you leave the “Vo”(I think voltage) knob alone and just dim the “Io”? Thanks if any body knows too.

15. If you were able to reply on it then no, its not closed/locked anymore brother..

16. I would most likely just leave the voltage maxed unless you wanted more dimming then the current (I/O adjust) screw can give you. You can turn the voltage down until the light starts to flicker if you want to run it dimmer.

The a driver and the b driver dimmers work the same it's just the B doesn't come with any. You have to hook up your own. It adds more work not needed if you ask me so I always just order the A series. It will stay dimmed as long as you want.

17. [​IMG][​IMG]
    I got the “a” but wanted a external dimmer

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  18. Gotcha, I went with the 150A for the sake of keeping wires down. Yet the external options Hunter mentioned seems awesome for my next box build.( controller access panel) thanks to you both. Peace

19. Good luck on your build, still waiting on mine. Should be arriving Friday! When I get home from vacation I'm looking into this whole Emerson effect stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm wondering what you mean by the 150a but there is an HLG 150h-54a I think. That would work for running a single board pretty well.

• Like Like x 1