New Quantum board qb96 V2's are out from HLG. Cob replacement fixtures

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Tbone Shuffle, Sep 26, 2018.

1. #221 Or_Gro, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    He’ll need more than 2 288s in a 4x4, at least 4, i have 8...spread them more than a qb550...and if you can’t make 4 for less than $700, talk to dan at timber lights, they aren’t advertising these, but as of a few weeks ago, he had plenty of boards and will make the fixture the way you choose....if you make your own @Tbone Shuffle is someone to talk to...

2. Seems a lil shady that they don’t mention what diodes they use like the other qb Descriptions. They just say a wider spec then the 70-80-90 cri leds. Someone told me that quality higher wattage diodes and leds cost a lot more. Maybe they got cheaper diodes from a different company that puts out more but the quality mayBe not as good. Just a 100% guess tho

Call the number. I spoke with same guy both times I’ve called. I bet they would tell u the details

3. I was assuming he would use what he has also. Until he was able to buy more. I have my two Hans panels and qb in my 3x3 and going to add my other. So I’ll have 4 leds in there and end up with 4 qb288.

4. Not a big deal to me at the moment, in my experience they are happy to discuss what they are using, I doubt there is anything shady with hlg, just not good at posting all the basic info...

ATM, I’d rather they spend their time shipping my order

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Gotcha! If u email the right ppl u may be able to change that!! Them adding that info on site may sell them quite a few more(not that they are in need of selling more). My nxt best guess is that they use quality shit regardless and wait to post all the details until they are out there being used so other companies don’t knock them off with basically same stuff for cheaper before they sale what they need to

6. Sound
    ya. It’s gotta suck knowing ppl are out there with them set up for days when u know u ordered urs ASAP

7. I won’t be growing with them til next year, but i do want to do some mapping to help others who want to get started right away.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Damn. I wish I had $$ Like that.. and the room lol. If I don’t use it I lose it . Can’t wait to see the specs on them. Once I get thru my first grow and cure I’ll be able to start saving my $ for extra stuff for grow.

9. #229 Or_Gro, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Don’t have my boards yet, but their new home just arrived:

7CD715DC-E1AC-4379-B988-1FD4FF7AD539.jpeg

Green-Qube 120 Grow Tent - 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.2 and 2m

1/2 price of a gorilla, supposed to be way better quality, best service...someday they may come to US and put gorilla out if biz...check em out...

10. Dude. Love how that tent looks and tbe read on it. How much was it?? I can’t find the price

11. I will def be getting my cloning tent from there! And any others I may order!!! BUT none have prices . U gotta call them to get prices?

12. Gotta contact them call/email/contactus, service is so good they haven’t charged me yet... don’t expect to be treated this well, long story, but trumps tarriffs fucked up an earlier order, they bent over backwards to get me this one for the qb96 mapping.

If you need the height these guys are great, if you don’t, almost anything is better that a gorilla, quality and price-wise.

13. NICE! I already emailed them lol. Asking for a catalog! my dude has been trying to buy my tent. 3x4 with Velcro wall. Paid 180 before taxes and shipping. I’d gladly sell him it if I could get one of those kinda like mine for half the price of gorilla tents and be as good of not better. I wonder how much the pop up tents are!! That’d be awesome for me since I rent and have had to take it down and hide plants in a closet n a short time(couple hours) before an inspection.

14. Also amazing they do custom tents!!!

15. This is a side biz for them their real biz is tents for business events, lots of knowledge and capacity...

16. Damn. So they building indoor tents that could probably take outdoor weather!! I already sold lol

17. From the pic it don’t even look like normal tent material. More like an all weather clothing type material. Could just be the pic. But ya. They look rly good. Wish I woulda ran across these when I was looking at tents!

18. Should have been good timing
    My pkg may be diff but I saw 21 days, then it ships ten days later[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

19. For heatsink or 96?

20. Sinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed