New Quantum board qb96 V2's are out from HLG. Cob replacement fixtures

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Tbone Shuffle, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Gotcha. Well I had been playing ongrowing to 10-12” then flipping 12/12. But with the qb they seem to be able to fliwer taller plants so idk now what I’ll wnd up doing

2. 3 packs for the qb96 strips

3. They have heat sink and board sale for the qb96 v2 elite for 99$

• Like Like x 1
  4. Knew you’d be all over this...thanks...although it’s bright, i can actually make out the light cone, which doesn't completely cover the whole plant,?even at that height...wonder what 8 of these will do in a 4x4, can’t wait to get them wired and start mapping....

Yours on the way?

• Like Like x 1
  5. They are supposta vote to make recreational use legal here at the end of this year. For the states that are legal do u have to get a License to grow? I could totally see them allowing ppl to grow. Them make them register and pay a fee. Like pan handling here. It was illegal now they made it legal but now u gotta register and pay taxes to be able to pan handle

6. [​IMG]
    I’m talking to Frank Zhou
    Danny Wu
    I forgot the other lol
    This is it $12.80 ea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

7. Funny u found and posted that a few min b4 I did. I didn’t even notice it lol! I can’t wait till I have extra $ to order new boards as they come out!!

8. [​IMG]
    That’s it[​IMG]
    Red one beautiful $12.80 ea

@ I love growing weed

9. TO MANY OPTIONS for grow lights !

10. Only 125w....

11. Hlg asured me any 120mm sink would work
    Danny Wu said it would
    $79 total for three!!! shipped 4-5 business days

@ I love growing weed

12. I’m am so about to stop using a phone connected to Internet all the time for this stuff. They are too invasive!!! Last night went on fb. On the top it said try this out. Something with adding my pics. And it showed my plant pics as an example that I could do on fb. Now I get on email to check something. Earlier I looked at an usb microscope on amazon. Guess what the fuck the ad was for in my yahoo mail! I think if ur using ur cell for pics and talking on here whoever can find out/ knows all ur shit

13. Good! Should be good timing, too.

• Like Like x 1
  14. We’re gonna figure that out...and more....

• Like Like x 1
  15. The stats say they run 170-200w. So 2 would prob work in a 3x3. But I’m all about over kill lol. I’d do 3-4 to make sure the whole 3x3 gets top light readings.

16. Ya I semi wasted 700$ on 2 180w Hans panels b4 finding qb. Now I ordered/have 2 Qb288s. I haven’t done a whole grow with them. But I’m 100% sure they are legit from what I’ve seen from the awesome ass grows on here from ppl using them. Which Ull also find with other mars lights and stuff. But I’d bet $$ they are drawing a crap ton more watts then the qb to grow sub par smoke

17. At this point, until we have these mapped and growing, i’d go with 288 v2s, take a walk thru my extreme flowering thread...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ok I have a question that I don’t remember reading on hlg site. How many hours are these qb lights rated for? Like most are 50,000 hours

19. If u go with the 288 buy the kit and not the Heat sink slate combo. It was ok hunting down everything I need but by the time I ran to several stores and found everything. With time and gas it wasn’t much of a saving. The kits are like 18? About 200 after taxes. So for about 400 u can have 2 qb288 lights up and running. I ordered two drivers so I could have separate lights and mive them as I need.

20. Got me, more important questions to deal with for now...go lookup samsung lm 301b specs for 288 v2s, still not convinced the 96s have same “white” diodes...