New Quantum board qb96 V2's are out from HLG. Cob replacement fixture-Replacement Thread **BS here**

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Or_Gro, Oct 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ...but at least your light can stay on for 24 hours.
    That sucks. I think one day it'll be ok.

2. It was one night in photo tent
    Look what I woke up to today, after fixing it last night[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

4. Front one looks like it liked the fullmoon! Just keep an eye open for boy parts.

Imo, back one too far along to be seriously affected.

5. One day not worried
    Arranged lights again. She might stretch some more. 96 is 17” 3-132’s at 24” and one I couldn’t raise.[​IMG]
    The back one goes next weekend

• Like Like x 4
  6. Plant and pot 32”

• Like Like x 1
  7. That is gonna be a Sasquatch!

It’s gonna eat all that light!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Scares me

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Shit that plant in the back is NIIIIIIICE! It looks almost ready.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Next Saturday chop chop
    SUPER Skunk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Git er done!

The sasquatch cometh!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh baby she can stretch out
    The tent will be hers. Can’t wait

• Like Like x 3
  13. The Sasquatch, lol. I just ordered some Samsquanch OG from Mephisto. Supposed to be good smoke

• Like Like x 3
  14. Payday I’m doing seed day
    Straight from mephisto ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. #1615 Soil2Coco, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    Yes. Black Friday sale. Got about 30 seeds coming for $100. Awesome deals and I FINALLY get to see what the fuss is about. Lol. Got Deez Nugz, Bubbasquanch, Gold Glue, and Grapey Walter plus whatever freebies they throw in

• Like Like x 3
  16. What a busy day
    DSCF2163.JPG
    I mailed that board back today; when I get a replacement, I will build the other frame.
    DSCF2166.JPG
    Light isn't centered. I can hang the third one tomorrow and maybe get some Hinflux strips up. Dimmers will come this week, right now its either maxed out, or I can plug the dimmer wire together, but no, lets not do that. I also sealed my room in corrugated plastic this week, but I still need to mount the exhaust.
    Gotta build some new scrog tables.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nice lookin plants dude! Smart move on the even tops/pedestals...most efficient use of crosslighting...

my bud randomblame suggested using styrofoam blocks (inexpensive, cut to exact height). If i can find some, i’ll use them next grow, instead of cutting buckets to size...

• Like Like x 2
  18. For anyone using six 96s in a 4x4, here is a quick & dirty starting point for easy propagation thru harvest intensity:

Put your six 96s in the layout i posted earlier, hang ~36”, @ 120w/light:

For prop - move one of the middle ones closer to the center of tent, turn just that one on, use your light meter to adj position so you get same perimeter intensity near all walls of tent, should be 100-150 ppfd across footprint, adjust dimmer to nail. Use this from cotyledons to 2nd true node, then switch to,

For early veg: put single light back to original position, turn on both middle lights, this should give 250-300ppfd across footprint, adjust dimmers to nail. Use this from 2nd true node to 6 true nodes, then switch to,

Mid-late veg: turn off middle lights, turn on 4 corner lights, this should give you 450-550ppfd across footprint, adjust dimmer and/or ht to nail. Use this 6 true nodes till end of veg (max 600 ppfd).

12:12: drop lights to ~18”, continue at 120w, turn on all 6 to get ~1000ppfd across footprint, adjust dimmer 120-140w to nail. Keep light at 18” gap thru harvest...

If you use a lux meter to approximate ppfd:
    put your lights-frame together, adjust wattage to 120w, measure lumens at 18” around your tent, divide lumens by 67 to get a ppfd approximation, should be close to my ppfd measurements in table for six 96s. If not similar, take lumens meassured and divide by my ppfd at that location to get your meter’s ppfd conversion factor..

• Like Like x 3
  19. You should put this post on the official 96 page for easy future referance

• Like Like x 2
  20. Btdt

• Like Like x 1