New Quantum board qb96 V2's are out from HLG. Cob replacement fixture-Replacement Thread **BS here**

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Or_Gro, Oct 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. You got a real good one there, dude, for serious...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Elder abuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 3
  4. #1344 Or_Gro, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    I don’t know, almost too pretty to burn...with the new lights and all, i have a feelin you’re gonna need almost two hands for the entire harvest from your next grow, tho...

;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. For 3 drivers ? my understanding 2 was good for 700 watts?

6. @Soil2Coco

How are you measuring at lights and at wall? Killawat at wall, hunter’s meter at light?

7. I meant 480H drivers to max the qb96elite like you are. Sorry for the confusion. Smoked a little too much yesterday.

Soil2Coco’s Multi Strain Journal

8. Do your civic duty today, get out and vote!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m so energized to vote for a Libertarian in NY. We probably won’t win, but we will be relevant and show the red and blue assholes we are sick of their shit!!

10. I’m a ticketsplitting moderate and don’t have a party, but i think like most americans i will be voting against trump and his groupies.

11. I vote red all the way in favor of trump elsewhere. Libertarian in NY. It will be interesting to see how it pans out

• Like Like x 1
  12. #1352 Or_Gro, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Yep, i think most americans, regardless of party affiliation, are ashamed at how great we have become again...we’ll see if they can get off their whiny asses and make a change.

• Like Like x 1
  13. We will see. Most I know are happy with trump and voting red all the way. We are a very conservative area of NY. I know that NYC is probably the exact opposite as well as most city centers across the USA

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good luck 2 ya,...like i said, most Americans...

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hey Hunter2348, could you link me the meter you are using? People in GC are calling it the hunter meter lol.
    I really wish I had a meter like yours Or_Gro. I just can't afford that beautiful piece of equipment. Maybe I'll spot one in an auction....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. #1356 Or_Gro, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    Ok dudes, changed plan to get info out quicker. Instead of mapping all the data i had planned, i did a bunch of pre-work to identify the best layout of each quantity of lights, just for flowering.

Buy yourself a light meter, and adjust your height and/or dimmer to get lower/higher intensity from these starting places.

Remember, you need:
    Veg: 300-600 ppfd, using 67: ~20K-40Klumens

Flower: 600-1000 ppfd, using 67: ~40K - 67K lumens

For three 96s, each on individual hlg-240h-54A drivers:
    060D7403-BF41-4FCC-8B80-2C1762FFEA44.jpeg

For four 96s, each on individual hlg-240h-54A drivers:
    ED594DCB-AF1E-4C7C-884D-ABDBC7A77221.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1

17. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  18. Does this represent three 96
    Where are they in pic. Or is this one of three?[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

19. That is results for 3 96s layed out like pictur in bottom right table

• Like Like x 3
  20. Now that I got things up and running properly, just wanted to report that my 6/2 cycle plants are looking good. They may even overtake the other older plant, although its not a fair comparison, not the same strain, not the same light, not the same conditions... still, digging it.
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif
    They were really sick last week when I was using the old dripper system. Switched to 1/2" line connected to halo rings on 100% of the time with a 400GPH pump. I filled my res with 16L of solution today and it looks like there's 3L in the res when the pumps running.
    ik... thread focus = 96 elite, just updating for the sake of contributing something.

• Like Like x 2