New quad-arm tree perc, glass on glass Rasta sherlock

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BigOrange2, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Picked this up at he 20th anual Hempfest in Seattle for 60 bones. His like a dream,

As you can see there is a tree perc inside of it with 4 arms that are all diffused, and one primary downstem in the middle to avoid it getting clogged from ash and such.

[​IMG]

Tree perc

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. pretty nice bub you got there. love a tree perc'd bub. consider getting an ice pinch slide to get it really bubblin.

3. Hmm I haven't really kept up with the latest toking gear so I haven't heard of his ice inch slide you speak of.. What's exactly it's advantage?

4. ice pinch connotates the look of the bowl. instead of a single hole, the walls of the bowl are pinched in like ice pinches in a bong would be, and they allow less bud to fall through while providing better airflow. cheap way to really upgrade a piece imo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FUCK!!! My friend broke this piece last night.......................................

6. oh shittttt, Im sorry man! RIP sick bubbler

7. I'm still not following you..

8. your friend owes you money!

9. [​IMG]
    basic push bowl

[​IMG]
    ice pinch bowl- provides more flow, less herb falls through

10. Hmm.. Interesting... I haven't seen that.

11. You should also check out disk diffused and multi-hole slides.

Both are like an ice pinch in airflow, but let less ash fall through.

[​IMG]

That is a slightly res'd up multi-hole slide made by DWB.

I'll try to find a good DD pic.

12. Would not a properly placed screen suffice?

13. Yeah, but sometimes you can get a metal taste from screens.

It's not all that big of a deal though, just trying to show you some new stuff.

Sorry to hear the bub is gone, it was pretty cool.

14. Well, fortuntetly, I have just retrieved my bong that has beern hidden an hour away in the forest.

Here it is

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. You hid a bong in the forest? haha sweet pick up!!

16. Well I bought it when I wasn't smoking at the time on a t-break, and was living at a clean and sober house, so I stashed it deep in the woods wrapped up, It was out there for about 6-7 months, and now I finally can use it.

17. [quote name='"bigorange2"']
    Well I bought it when I wasn't smoking at the time on a t-break, and was living at a clean and sober house, so I stashed it deep in the woods wrapped up, It was out there for about 6-7 months, and now I finally can use it.[/quote]
    That...is...awesome. lol like reuniting with a best friend