New pyrology glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Lrdraca90, Jan 27, 2012.

1. #1 Lrdraca90, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    My new Pyrology piece

With left coast ash catcher. I love how it hits and how cold this thing gets

[​IMG]

2. Nice piece man!!!

We sell pyrology at the hs I work at. They make some nice pieces

3. lol fuck off that such a sexy unique bong how much the shit cost u

4. [quote name='"inlovewiththc"']lol fuck off that such a sexy unique bong how much the shit cost u[/quote]

I purchased it for $600

5. ^ of course. sell it to me for a bill

6. [quote name='"inlovewiththc"']^ of course. sell it to me for a bill[/quote]

Haha everything is always for sale

7. #7 KravenOne, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2012
    That's fuckin awsesome you got the exact one I bought and you got a Kettle like i did too thats awesome. My only complaint is the coil doesn't stay cold long enough. And I paid $600. too got $50 off. That's awesome though I have a Flo ash catcher and carbon filter on mine. Gotta recommend a carbon filter for this one. I love how the joint between coil and kettle is so strong that you can lift it from the top with it full of water. Not that I would ever do this. much.

Edit: Oh yeah and you'll probably wanna upgrade the down stem. I use a 6arm slitted stem.

This is the smoothest ive hit.

8. [quote name='"KravenOne"']That's fuckin awsesome you got the exact one I bought and you got a Kettle like i did too thats awesome. My only complaint is the coil doesn't stay cold long enough. And I paid $600. too got $50 off. That's awesome though I have a Flo ash catcher and carbon filter on mine. Gotta recommend a carbon filter for this one. I love how the joint between coil and kettle is so strong that you can lift it from the top with it full of water. Not that I would ever do this. much.

Edit: Oh yeah and you'll probably wanna upgrade the down stem. I use a 6arm slitted stem.

This is the smoothest ive hit.[/quote]

Hey that's awesome you have the same piece. I have taken the ash catcher off as I feel it makes the hit drag. I will try a different down stem.

Enjoy it

Mine stays cold for about 3 hours I put it in my freezer that gets about 0 degrees f

9. [quote name='"KravenOne"']That's fuckin awsesome you got the exact one I bought and you got a Kettle like i did too thats awesome. My only complaint is the coil doesn't stay cold long enough. And I paid $600. too got $50 off. That's awesome though I have a Flo ash catcher and carbon filter on mine. Gotta recommend a carbon filter for this one. I love how the joint between coil and kettle is so strong that you can lift it from the top with it full of water. Not that I would ever do this. much.

This is the smoothest ive hit.[/quote]

I bet I know where you got it!!!!!!!

10. I didn't know you could get them that cold I had heard they where only for like 20 degrees or more.

11. [quote name='"KravenOne"']I didn't know you could get them that cold I had heard they where only for like 20 degrees or more.[/quote]

Hey not sure but I do it every night!