New Purple Power (Flowering)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mordecai, Dec 18, 2007.

1. This would be my second grow project that was never shown, NPP. Ive never smoked this, but it was a cheap purple strain and I'm a noob so I was testing with this one. It was super easy to maintain, I haven't had one problem with this grow so far. None of the leaves have any sort of burn or discoloration. So, I vegged it for about 3 weeks and then transplanted into 5 gallon buckets and switched to 12/12, the actual flowers only showed about a week and a half ago.

SETUP:
    250w SunSystem HPS w/exhaust hose and fan
    2x 100w daylight CFL
    1x 150w soft white CFL
    ScrOG Screen

I used the Flora Nova series from General Hydroponics and am at full strength momentarily and I'm using Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

These first few pics are before I sexed. The one on the left ended up being a male.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In these you can compare the length of the lowest branches to the height of the 5 gal bucket... they're long as hell!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are the tops

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is one of the branches that was about 60% broken. It didnt sag so I just left it and its healing very well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wow nice looks like u got nice setup!

3. started flowering too early imho. fill that screen up more next time before you flower. but looks good none the less.

4. I didnt plan on using any kind of training, it was there so I just figured I'd try it out. I know I started flowering a bit early, dont know why I didnt wait for preflowers.

5. nice setup
    im using flora nova bloom right now its working great for my flowering plants