New purifier

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cdnr, Mar 20, 2012.

1. So today I went out and bought a Honeywell 17250 Quiet care air purifier second hand from Kijiji for $35. This
    is what it looks like. I ordered two new carbon filters, vacuum'd it out, wiped down ALL plastic with a spray cleaner and paper towels and now it looks good as new. Currently operating it, on low it is barely noticeable, medium is like a quiet fan, and high is pretty loud. It doesnt eliminate the "dank" smell (what I consider to be the smell of bud left in the open), but more of the smell of the smoke from your bongloads :hello: . We keep our weed in air tight mason jars and we use a bounce tube coupled with the purifier there is no smell. Would recommend one to anybody looking to reduce smell in a bedroom :smoke:

Cheers

2. been looking for this post for like 2 hours, thanks.

3. im a noob doing my 1st grow and couldnt come up with how to describe the odor/aroma of my grow area. DANK!!. i have a similar holmes model that does good also

4. I believe you guys are in the wrong section. This section is for asking questions about toking tools, not growing. ;)

5. looks like u are correct sir

6. Im not growing. Just making a statement about how my new purifier handles the smells of toking :)