New PURE straight tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by kryptiq, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Hello all just wanted to show off some pics of the new 7mm PURE straight tube I got local, price was right a little cheaper than the MGW I've been eying lately. The bowl is shit wayyy too big for my liking but I'll pick up a tiny one similar to those that come with the smaller Sheldon Blacks when I order an Alex K gridded downstem.
    [​IMG]

Campus seems so dry right now since session just started I might not be able to use it tonight....damn you suffolk.

Either way first bong :hello::bongin:

2. How much did it throw u back?

3. Get some weed in that asap!!!

4. I try all my pieces out the second i get back to the car haha, im far to antsy.

Goodluck on your search.

5. Is that a pregnancy test on the desk?

6. #6 kryptiq, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2011
    Nah lol visiting my girl and it's the end of her hair brush lol. I see how it looks that way now though :p

Set me back $115 some free wick was thrown in. The dude was also out of small bowls so going to pick up a nice simple one with an SG gridded downstem when I got more extra cash.

Put some ice in here last night and smoked some nice bud, honestly I was on another planet since I;m coming off a t-break. This thing hit like a dream not harsh killed bowls and was able to hold it a good while before coughing a little bit. Worth every penny for me.

Oh side note: The guy I ended up getting only a gram from to try before I pick up more today was so paranoid haha. Made me jump through hoops but his bud is legit and I got to rip bowls so I am one pleased dude.

7. I really wanted a pure before I started reading this forum.... DANM YOU GC!!!!!!!!
    lol just joking and nice tube bro:smoke:

:gc_rocks:

8. good price that thing looks sick and i bet its pretty sturdy

9. I know PURE gets a lot of hate, but a solid straight is a solid straight. Looks identical to the one I have and have been steadily using for about three years. Great piece if you have a good slide and downstem. I use the downstem it came with, which looks similar to yours. Nice sized hole makes for smooth, quick clears.