New PURE glass bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mg1910, Jan 8, 2010.

1. #1 mg1910, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    Picked up this bong at the local headshop lemme know what you think :bongin:

Attached Files:

• bong.jpg
      bong.jpg
      File size:
      25.6 KB
      Views:
  2. NOT BEING A ASSHOLE but i think you got ripped on that. That should be 60-80 tops its china glass

ive seen toro straights for 200

3. I recently got a pure glass beaker bottom bong and I might be wrong, but i dont think its china glass. Also edit sells pures

4. Most pure tubes are china made, china sections and imported perks. The color ones are the worst, you can flick the base with your finger and crack it.

5. oh intresting haha, well mine is actually pretty thick and it has no percs and is clear.

6. highly doubt it but ok

7. dont listen to peoples non sense just a bunch of people ruining your day ignore them and enjoy the piece

8. You can doubt it all you want, this wasnt my opinion it was fact.

9. I would be inclined to believe anything 42* says, but it's certainly your prerogative not to.

10. nice Pure dude! I swear ripped one like this, with a rasta-colored dodo Ashcatcher, and it was a clean hit.

and the colored Pures are ones are the bad ones i'd have to agree, it's hard to get a good one unless you go to the right shops I guess.. they've got a bunch of fake around in jaxx.

11. ya the guy at the shop said the pure bongs they get are better then roor.us and comparable to roor.de. the bong feels sturdy in my hands dont think i will break it

12. I'd love your quotes, seems china glass is much thinner than a rice paper, lol. The annealing temperature is 1040-1076 F, and you can check more details in my blog.

13. Not hatin on PURE seeing as how that was my first GonG and I had it for years and I loved it, but they are straight Chinese glass. And no matter how thick the tubing and the base might be, the glass up to the joint is blown out from the tube rather than on its own. Theyre thin as paper and spider crack like a mofo

14. You like my quotes?

15. Yes because of course you know more than 42 about glass and Pure's product line... because you own your own shop with tens of thousands of dollars of glass stocked ranging from cheap prodo spoons to Toro, Snic, Salt, Ghost and Illadelph collabs. You've been working in the industry for years and you've dealt with countless blowers, companies and distributors. You would know exactly where Pure gets their glass... because of course you are the expert.

Yeah fucking right. Know your place and listen to your elders kid. :cool:

16. haha about them cracking and soo, i was really tired and i was fillin up my bong and hit it on the sink like on the beaker and it didnt crack, luckly hahaha:rolleyes: