New PURE Glass 42cm Bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fashow69, Jan 10, 2009.

1. #1 fashow69, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Ok so I was gonna buy some nice high mids this weekend but that didnt work out so I went to my LHS and found this beautiful peice its a PURE Glass Bong. 42cm high with Ice notches and a 18.8 Joint size. It came with a Diffuser and a nice clear bowl.. My god this thing rips so very very smooth espeacially with the diffy. Of course were would this thread be without pics? Vids will come as soon as I can get some bud! lol * Edit * I forgot to mention the glass is thick as fuck on this peice its got some really good weight to it, its very fucking sturdy...

The Bong

[​IMG]

The Bowl and Diffy

[​IMG]

The Diffy

[​IMG]

The Bowl

[​IMG]

The Bong again

[​IMG]

Ice Notches

[​IMG]

2. nice, i like the glass. how much did it cost ya?

3. haha thats the best part the guy at my LHS wanted 150 but I got him to take it down to 120 after tax and he through in a free lighter! im getting pretty cool with my LHS owners... they like know me everytime I come in. haha

4. i would buy that for 120 for sure.

5. Nice, man! That's a LOT like my old PURE bong, but I like yours much better. I grabbed mine for $60 at a random tobacco shop, but mine is only a foot tall max.

[​IMG]

Mine's MUCH smaller.

6. My local headshop would charge doudble that, that price is what they charge for like mini pures.

7. Nice piece you got there.

I'd def pay $120 for it.

8. Your fuji is capable of taking sharper pics than that. Are you using macro mode? The range for your camera is 3.1 - 32.7 in. Make sure to use that setting when taking pics up close.

Also, macro shots should never be done while you are holding your piece. The movement of your hand increases the difficulty of getting a quality shot.

9. omg dude yea I know its my girls cam and it can take such better pics but I cant figure out the settings how do you find macro mode? by the way thanks for all the good feedback!! I love that peice!

10. #10 kadookoo, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
    Sorry, im going to hate, I don't like it. It will break eventually at the point where the neck connects to the base.. Sure it's a nice purchase, but if that really is the best you can FIND for the money, then im sorry.. And that nice clear bowl aint shit, I got the same one. It's pure chinese garbage, only reason I bought mine is because I bought a chinese diffuser to fit my other waterpipe because it was the bigger GonG size;

Overall, +1 if best you can find for the price; +1 for the diffy, -1 for the actuall piece itself and the bowl; :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

edit:

Oh, yea and your bowl piece will break too, the glass looks thick, but it's thin, one quick wack with the lighter when caching WILL destroy it. Mine hasn't done it yet but my buddy has the same as ours and his did that, mine has since been retired, probably gonna throw it away in a bit actually... I dont use it, since bought a new one..

11. ummm ok if thats your opinion but um on the way out my girl accidently wacked it against my car dashboard and nothing happend not even a scratched but its w/e man everything will break eventually but maybe not if you actually take care of your stuff.. btw what the hell are you guys doing wacking your bowl with your lighter anyway?

12. Thats a sick piece man

My first bong was a PURE and I still love it

13. not a big fan of frosted glass, but nice piece none the less.

macro setting looks like a flower, btw

14. Fucken Hater.

15. I love how that bong looks, bet it rips huh? Happy Tokin' and nice purchase! :smoke:

16. haha thanks guys and yes it rips hella nice! I absolutely love it! i plan to get an A/C for it and some other shit too.. and as soon as I get my hand on some bud Ill have some nice vids for you all...