New pup

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 1127179, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Got my new pup today. Been waiting a while. Screenshot_20201031-203707.png

• Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Adorable. What's the pup's name?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pupper! He or she is adorable. <3 I wish I had a dog.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. His name is Chop. From GTA. Son named him.
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Awwww He Too Adorable!!! I Love The Name too Nice Reference to GTA lol. Cute Pup. What Kinda Doggy is He Rotweiler?

~Toni~

6. Full blooded German Shepherd. First dog I've ever paid for.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Beautiful pup mate. German shepherds make a great companion and also a great guard dog.

Be aware they're prone to getting arthritis from what I've heard, a family friend had that happen to her German Shepherd.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I can’t live without a dog. IMG_3275.JPG

American bulldog

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. Your bulldog is beautiful!

You, however are an ugly motherfucker...

:love-m3j:

Edit: Hey Chicken - cool to see you got your vintage stereo finished - absolutely love it.

j

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Beautiful! We are GSD folks too - they’re great dogs (most of the time lol)

Make sure you let her know you're Boss!

21D4ADCB-38C7-43B9-A454-90B96A20287B.jpeg

0AC59AE0-4EA3-436C-926C-FDCAFCC86A58.png

Enjoy your new pup!

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Beautiful dog. I'm hoping some more tan comes out of his fur. Right now he's chewing on everything and anything he can. My arms and hands look like they've been through a garbage disposal.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Beautiful dog. I'm hoping some more tan comes out of his fur. Right now he's chewing on everything and anything he can. My arms and hands look like they've been through a garbage disposal.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I hated to but we really wanted a full blooded AKC Shepherd and we ended up paying $600. For him and that was 8 years ago. He’s been the best family dog. We live out in the sticks and it makes me feel so much safer if Mrs. J is home alone etc - when Max (our GSD) is with her I don’t worry about anything.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Oh - wnd many shepherds are black when younger and the tans will come out - look at the difference between the two pics I just posted.

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Me too. He was 800, 6th generation. Grandparents and parents were on site. His dew claws were removed and had all of his first shots.
    Got him for home protection and a best bud for my 5 yo son. They took to each other immediately. Makes my heart happy when I watch those 2 play. With Covid going on he doesn't get to play with his friends.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. The exact color I want him to be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. We also have a Maine Coon Cat that just turned a year old and is growing in leaps and bounds by the day. This was taken several months ago when he was around 9 months.

8CA98388-78FB-4188-8FA3-2B4AF9D94260.jpeg 42707217-A422-40ED-9504-7B8D177045FC.jpeg

Poor Max! Lol - this kitten lies in wait for him to attack a full grown GSD... lol - no fear at all.

He’s a damn wild animal hunter.

I’d love if you could continue to post pics of your new Shepard! If you could tag me so that I’d know (@jerry111165) I’d appreciate it!

j

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. No problem. That's funny, the neighbor has the same cat
    No problem, that's also funny. Neighbor has the same looking cat.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Awesome thread of beautiful pets. I love them all.

• Winner Winner x 1