New Puck Stemless Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rinosaucer, Jul 7, 2011.

1. #1 rinosaucer, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2011
    Never make a new thread about a piece but this one really blew me out of the water..

It's an 8 arm stemless tube with 5 slits on each arm. A little hard to tell, but I'm about 98% positive the bottoms of each arm are closed, although the clear is just as fast as any Luke Wilson/Toro I've hit. Inner space on it is a little small, but so smooth it doesn't really matter and it really helps with that sleek look ;)

This tube was blown by someone named Puck, and I think it may have been his first of the kind. Puck is the shop mate of fellow blower Mad Rob and I am pretty sure they are blowing out of Florida.

Onto the pics :hello:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a couple rips..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVBxY8fgf-A]YouTube - ‪DSCN0835.MOV‬‏[/ame]

and the dd which will inevitably be requested
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SHDT9lbz1Q[/ame]

2. sick tube dude.

those have to be closed end trees.

i like the bore reduction aswell.

3. thats a beautiful thing really. i might cry.

most be the smoothest effer ever.

4. Sick tube! I just picked up a worked mad rob single chamber tube with 8 arms and 5 slits per arm.

5. thats a really awesome tube man, also great milkshots/pics.
    pretty nice piece you got there along with the worked EFS. :D

6. I really really like this tube.

7. Perc is sexy.

8. Puck and Mad Rob make some sick shit.

9. Anyone need a tube?

10. youre sellin it? how much? hit me up in a PM if you wanna

11. Damn Im curious what else this blower cranks out that is one sick tube you got

12. [quote name='"rinosaucer"']Anyone need a tube?[/quote]

Yeah let me know if you're selling it

13. #15 xsploit, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    i have come to a bit of a conclusion that you don't always need OPEN ended tree's, especially wit as many slits as that or you do it sg style, not opened ended, but gridded really close to the bottom

14. Uhh have you hit this style tree perc before? Gridding is completely unnecessary, imo, and I'm usually a huge proprietor of gridding. The slits on these trees are already pretty small. oh and
    [​IMG]

15. #17 xsploit, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    I know you were itching to use that, nice try tho
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I never said gridding was necessary, bra...

totally missed what i said, thats kool tho

WOOPSIE accidentally said close ended tree's ment open

16. Woopsie? That completely changes the post. But ok. lol And no I dont sit waiting to use meme's like some blades; google bra. Oh and I never said you said gridding was necessary I just said it was UNNECESSARY. Read much?

17. I guess apparently nawt, had my coffee and i have add, so i miss minor details alot, prolly why i edit my post like 50x. Now it's time for a toke.

Sorry for the mishap

<3

18. aww how sweet.