New Promo: 40 Premium Royal Queen Seeds Up For Grabs!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, May 25, 2017.

1. So if you don't win, it's seedsman then? ;)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. No no but I would at least have a personal opinion on the vaults shipping and understanding that their seriousness of customer appreciation

Daddy's medicine grow adventure

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have ordered from both, and trust me, customer service in vault is top notch and fastest shipping among 4 seedbanks I have used till now. Including attitude and bonza seeds

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]

Winners have been selected at random and announced.

The Grasscity winner is FuZzYBuDs - Can you PM me please to arrange delivery of your prizes. You win:

Vouchers for 10 x Blue Cheese Auto-Flowering Seeds from Royal Queen Seeds and a fistful of Royal Queen Seeds branded Rolling Papers + Tips – AND an awesome The Vault T-Shirt!

Check the blog to see if you are a winner in any of the other sections at New Promo: 40 Premium Royal Queen Seeds Up For Grabs!

If you didn't win this time around then never fear as we will be back with a new competition soon :)

In the meantime why not check out our other offers currently live on the site, including some awesome free seeds from Royal Queen Seeds with all orders placed - Buy Cannabis Seeds from The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store - UK

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Why do you think Seedsman is easier buddy? What do we need to fix or improve on?

use discount code GEORGE10 for a 10% discount if that helps :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 3
  6. I too have ordered from both and quality, service and shipping were great. But The Vaults stealth was the best I've received compared to other banks I've bought from. I believe shipping was a little more with Seedsman.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Just the stuff we talked abot in pm sorry man but there is nothing you can do about it Right now but that's the only thing it's the US fault not yours

Daddy's medicine grow adventure

• Like Like x 1
  8. I agree, best in stealth, cheapest in shipping with "guarantee", and the fastest shipping along with personalized customer service

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Congrats FuZzY!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Way to go FuZzy!!

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Congrats

sent via my pet rock

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mwahhhh,
    I wanna see all them genetics in that bad ass set up of yours crankz

(€};-]
    Boom4200 winter grow journal

Boom4200 winter spring grow journal

• Like Like x 3
  13. Haha... I'll have to figure out what to run next in there. Still have leftovers from the last few comparatives. Might do a variety.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. It wasn't me George, who found seedsman easier. I was just replying to the guy that did.

Though, if I had to offer some input as to what you guys can improve on, it has to be your search. It would be great if it could refine much more.

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]
    LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Same here got some livers, a couple skywalker I think, and a bunch of seeds from a contest I won some time ago,
    Anything looks good in that box brah

Congrats to all the Winners, we want grow journals, smoke reports, detailed diaries etc, JK congrats!!!!

(€};-]
    Boom4200 winter grow journal

Boom4200 winter spring grow journal

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5