New Product.

Discussion in 'General' started by CapNCosmos, Sep 8, 2012.

1. I have one hook up that's always got me, any hour of the day, that usually moves his own purp. But last week he told me he was going to be moving several pounds of "medical". I bought a cut of it and was curious of something...

I'm used to just buying the local strains we have in circulation (purp, cherry kush, blue dream) but I've never really looked that far into strains.. I just go by mids, headies, nug, or by what they called it. I can tell difference between the different strains but have never been introduced to medical pot. Is this anything specific?

image-2971337225.jpg

It just seems like some strong Indica.

2. Looks like some good weed :smoke: enjoy man and stay high for all those that cant :bongin:

3. theres really no way for anybody to be able to just look at a picture and accurately tell you EXACTLY what strain it is.. but i can tell you its good quality, and thats all that really matters anyways..:smoke::smoke:

--have fun!!

4. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']Looks like some good weed :smoke: enjoy man and stay high for all those that cant :bongin:[/quote]

Haha yeahh, exactly what I'm doin... Well... And watching tremors 3 :bongin: