Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New product - Water filtered joint

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jarrad, Aug 29, 2013.

How can he be fucked if he didnt show the actual design, if by some chance you drew the exact same design and you do send in a patent you are a cunt

Firstly you don't have a fucking clue what my design is so whatever you are patenting does not worry me.
    Secondly mine patent is already pending so if by some chance you have guessed my design, it will be rejected.

Attention seeker.

3. Werd he is, I'll check out more of his videos. 

4. Jokes often do get attention.

Whether that should be construed as negative for with hostility, well the jury is still out on that one.

Cuz I doubt he sent in a patent, he just smoked some dope and posted a joke.

5. your mom likes it

6. I'm a few years late to the party, but I'm pretty sure these exist for cigarettes. It's a disposable plastic mouthpiece that you just fit onto your cigarette; It filters out tar and whatnot through the water. You can get 10 of em for like $3 at most drugstores.

I've never used one with a joint, just cigarettes, but unfiltered cigarettes without crutches are still relatively common so i'm sure it'd work the same.

So if you're worried about getting strange looks in public from using a bubbler, that's solved. But if you've engineered this, I will 100% buy one :)

7. #49 It’s_Scott_B, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    Sorry buddy, to file for a patent one of the 5 rule is that the product your filling a patent for can’t be public knolage( I.e. you need to keep it a secret) by posting it here online you just forfit any chance you had at a patent, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad knews. You can still make and produce them, however, so will everyone elce, including everyone that posted on this thread, even if you were successful in getting for the patent (the patent officer dosent do his job and search both the patent registry and the internet where he would quickly find this page), it wouldn’t matter because all of these people that have seen your idea are stil cleared to produce and sell it. Even if they don’t see it before you file the patent, they can just say they did and no one can prove otherwise so... yeah, sorry, it’s best to keep ideas to yourself and do all the reserch in your own, then file a patent, and then ask the public for suggestions. I hope you keep inventing and prototyping anyhow, where there’s one good idea there is another! Keep up the good work

This is from this website ( General information concerning patents ) it’s very informational on patents

“Novelty And Non-Obviousness, Conditions For Obtaining A Patent
    In order for an invention to be patentable it must be new as defined in the patent law, which provides that an invention cannot be patented if:

“(1) the claimed invention was patented, described in a printed publication, or in public use, on sale, or otherwise available to the public before the effective filing date of the claimed invention” or...”

Ps. I’m dyslexic, so I’m sure there are errors up there, but the information is still good, I’m a 18 year old patent holding bycical Engineer

8. #50 It’s_Scott_B, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    :weed:

9. Wish you both the best but I hope you look at what I commented, even if I was 5 years late, the law predates both of you, sorry, best of luck to the inventor tho, I kinda hope it works out anyway even tho legally both of your parents should be rejected due to the fact that you both made your ideas public knolage befor filling, ps. Dear genius, don’t tell people when you rip them off, they will only work harder and faster to not be ripped of,