Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Product Idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XAM2, May 25, 2009.

1. In Chemistry class today, or teacher had these gas samples contained in enclosed, cylindrical glass tubes. I was thinking, couldn't you put THC vapors in one of those tubes, but an unenclosed one, and consume the THC that way.

These two problems came up immediately:
    1. Gas escapes from containers very persistently. You would have to make sure it was able to be opened, but still non-porous. These would probably have to be bought right after being made.

2. This might be kind of an expensive process. It would probably only be possible once weed is legal because it would require mass-production.

Anyway, I'm sure there are problems that are completely obvious and that I'm missing.