Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Poster. No-Name Pick-Up in SC...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ghostface45, Feb 9, 2010.

1. This actually came out of the Charlotte area. Friend of a friend kind of deal. Picked up a zip because the Holy City where I live tends to be a little dry (at least for me) and when I can find dank, I have to purchase in bulk. A few pics attached - would love to get any opinions/input from the board on the quality thereof...at lease aesthetically. It rips pretty f*cking hard...

GF

Attached Files:

2. good looking buds man, nice first post

3. Nice, looks like some fire. Enjoy that

4. Had some bigger pics if I could figure out how to get them to attach without timing out. I've got some Georgia home grown (two different strains) I'll try to post soon. I had a solid connection directly with a recreational grower but that ended a couple of months ago. Since I'm a professional and don't run with an "in" crowd, I have to strike when I can. Not one seed in the entire zip as far as I can tell...have no idea what the strain is, but it's about 8.5 on the potency scale.

Thanks for the feedback!

GF

5. looks frosty

6. looks frosty white! looks real nice

7. nice buds bro. i like good sc nugs. but its too expensive. but i guess i gotta deal with it if i wanna smoke the goods.