New Pokemon X Y = wack

Discussion in 'General' started by The innovator, Jan 10, 2013.

1. It's just funny so many people get defensive because one person doesn't like what they're doing.

2. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it doesn't mean you have to go in a thread where you know that there is going to be people who enjoy something and then bash that something just to try and stir shit up. Just a bit pointless and immature I think. :confused_2:

3. I didn't bash it at first. You ladies got a hissy fit because of my opinion.

4. Very counter productive. I don't go to other threads saying you're a broke bitch cus you play free games. If that's what you like then that's what you like.

5. True but that also doesn't mean you have to acknowledge the person doing it. Report the post and move on, don't derail the thread and turn it into a flame off.

6. Yes sir.

7. There's a HUGE difference between playing regularly and playing religiously. I agree, no one should spend the majority of their time playing Pokemon, at any age IMO (child or not).

I'd bet you have friends that play regularly that you are totally unaware of. If you learned they played, would your opinion of them change at all?

8. I know people who play pokemon, and no, my opinion doesn't change. But don't go inviting me over to your house to play some pokemon.

9. [quote name='"LSDForPeace"']

Yes sir.[/quote]

God damn right :cool:

I wish people really listened to me this well in real life haha :rolleyes:

10. So bummed I never got that charizard card.

:(

11. If only, right!? hahah

12. Does anyone actually buy every gameboy pokemon game that comes out and play it through?

I could never do that. I haven't bought one since pokemon yellow (the best), I have emulator of a few other ones but I can't even play them. So repetitive and mindless. And every game is the exact same. Nintendo has essentially been re-releasing the same game for a decade and a half.

Any adult gamer with much self respect should be spending his time playing something more challenging, something multiplayer.

Just my thoughts. Still love pokemon.

13. Pretty much same can be said with any video game franchise though. Sports games, Call of Duty, Halo, racing games..same shit, different look. And people still always buy that shit which is why there is no originality anymore and why I've pretty much lost all interest in video games.

14. go online and buy one for like $3.00 haha

I had one. And Blastoise and Venesaur. I remember finding blastoise in a pack I got on christmas, I was so happy. The other two I got through trades at school, traded some other kid massive amounts of trash cards and some japanese cards for once charizard. My good friend had two venesaur and gave me one for free. When I was older my mom gave all my cards to some kid :(

15. He got you there, stneod

16. [quote name='"stneod"']

go online and buy one for like $3.00 haha

I had one. And Blastoise and Venesaur. I remember finding blastoise in a pack I got on christmas, I was so happy. The other two I got through trades at school, traded some other kid massive amounts of trash cards and some japanese cards for once charizard. My good friend had two venesaur and gave me one for free. When I was older my mom gave all my cards to some kid :([/quote]

That's not the saaaame. Lol.

I had pretty much everything else. :p

17. honestly its not about them not liking what we r doing, its about them specifically going into a thread about something they dont like, to state that they dont like it for no reason other then to briefly elevate their ego for a split second

and most ppl would be like 'well let him say what he wants who cares'

but i demand justice

18. Well you make good points. For all of the games you mentioned. But if you know where to look there are plenty of great original games out there.

League of Legends

Borderlands

Starcraft 2

Realm of the Mad God

Minecraft

there is still plenty of fresh original things happening in gaming

19. Oh hell yeah I don't disagree with that at all. Just franchise wise I meant..

Definitely some original and fun titles out there.

20. battlefield > cod