New Pokemon X Y = wack

Discussion in 'General' started by The innovator, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Sorry, wrong age guess again!

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it boring... Riddle me this: Why is Pokemon one of the most popular games, cards, TV show and movies in the world for all ages?

2. All ages? Even middle-aged men?
    Because they live with their parents and are stuck in their child-hood.

3. Ahh thanks for the tip man. Considering I haven't even touched Black and white I have a bit of catching up to do anyways :rolleyes:

4. Most innovative Pokemon: Missingno

Yeah bitch give me my rare candies!

5. What's wrong with relieving your childhood and having an imagination? Those are some of the best things in life. Maybe that's why you're having trouble getting that stick out your ass. You should give it a try. I know plenty of people who play and don't live with their parents so..... try again!

6. I still play Stadium..

7. Try again? Why do you keep saying that?
    How about you try again and find a woman to keep you busy.

8. lol shit! i'm a 20 year old female and i still play pokemon, it's awesome :D
    my boyfriend does too and I love him for it. we're definitely not at the bottom of society either, before you go making assumptions. Everyone likes different things dude

9. cool... dude.

10. Confused.

What's this about? I'm curious lol

11. wow, so you come into the thread just to say that?

GET THE FUCK OUT, DICK.

12. Definitely buying it!

13. So wait was that the battle animation this game is gonna have? That shit looks dope as fuck, if not I don't know that dude was talking to weird for me to follow.

14. Wow, you came into this thread just to say that?

You know what? hah.

15. ya i did because i dont tolerate random hate around here. and my hate isnt random its to you for trying to be the cool kid instead of just sticking your nose out of shit u dont like. so stop being the internet cool guy and go act high and mighty somewhere else chief.

16. Oh my. Watch out. It's the hateraid police.
    I'll act however I want. Whenever I want. Don't like it? There's an X on the top right of your screen.

17. wait so is it a dude or chick?

18. dude, you realize you're hating on a hater, therefore becoming a hater yourself :D

lol it's all cool, some people don't like pokemon. That's cool, just ignore it :hello:

19. The greatest power forward to ever play in the NBA is an avid Pokemon fan, and he also is a huge D&D fan.

He must live in his parents basement still