New please help????

Discussion in 'General' started by imso298, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Okay so I started smoking with my friends I usually use their bong.But i decided to buy some bud but I dont have a lighter or any bong can someone help? Sorry didnt know where else to post this

2. Eat it.

3. First question. Are you 15?
    Second question. Is your mom hot?

If you don't have a lighter, you're going to have a bad time. Unless you mosey on over to the edibles section and go all Betty Crocker on some firecrackers.

4. I mean seriously, its pretty obvious.. go buy a lighter and some papers. Or buy a lighter and make an apple pipe.

These young stoners are so unambitious :p

5. You can probably buy a cheap $5 pipe at the gas station you go to to pick up a lighter :wave:

6. Apple pipe! google it

7. Don't do the lame apple pipe where you carve the whole thing up, just bite a chunk out of the top side and make an air hole in the other side.

I'm sure you've got something in the house that can make fire... Come on man.

Think!

8. Use a can of soda to smoke and u can rub two sticks to gether to start a fire!
    Oh and by the way is your mom hot??

9. No offense, but I don't think the OP is over 18. Because, I'm pretty sure he/she would of bought a lighter and a pack of papers by now.

10. My first pipe in highschool was a 2 liter soda bottle, a socket from my grandpas toolbox, a screen from my moms kitchen sink and a hose from an aquarium fish tank.

It was pretty gay and not very healthy.

Looked kinds like this shitty pic I found on google.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, I don't recommend taking a risk like that anymore.

11. OH NOO! I remember those days... i used to take a regular small water bottle, poke a whole in the side near the bottom with a pen, take the pen apart to just use the cylinder part for the air flow, and then use foil for the actual bowl. Instant little water bong, but i swear i'm going to develop Alzheimer's from the aluminum inhalation..

Just use an apple..