new plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smith373394, Sep 15, 2012.

1. No... You should've started them months ago

2. i understand that, but what will happen to them if i just let them grow..

3. Depends on your climate... Where I'm at they wouldn't live long enough to get mature, it'll get cold before they even flower

If you really want to grow, do a lot of research and prepare yourself for next season, or start working indoors. That's my advice :)

4. thanks for the advice. yeah it was just spur of the moment. but it doesnt get cold here in florida til like november

5. Oh you're in Florida? I'm not sure then to be honest. Seems like they could live long enough to flower..

6. yeah it stays hot around here only gets below freezing like 15 days out of the year. so i should have like 2 months of grow time before they try to flower? think they will be mature enough by then?

7. anyone elses input?

8. youll get a couple doobs off of them

9. i hope so, i started them in plain topsoil with no nutrients. i just transplanted them from the single pot to 4 seperate pots. i also used some mericle grow tomato plant food. after 2 days they are a healthy dark green color. im excited to even get anything off theese.