New plants turning yellow Help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dorklover664, May 15, 2005.

1. I just my four germinated seeds to sport in cups of dirt. They are in a class tank with clear plastic over the top and they get light from my window they sit under. Three out of the four are turning yellow. Two have yellow leaves (the first round ones) and yellow steams. One the third just the side of one of the leaves is yellow. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong? Can it be fixed? Oh please help. My growing mentor can't be reached on the weekends so I have no one else to ask until Monday. My growing journal can be found here http://megansgrowjournal.blogspot.com/. Thanks in advance. Megan

2. I cracked the lid to dry out the soil some.

3. honestly, i think its a lack of light. PLease, PLease, get yourself a floro shoplight, its so worth it and its so cheap.

If u get it under more light, and this persists, then im going with nitrogen deficiency.

Urine with make them better

Sounds pretty wacky... But ill back it up with a link..

But when my little girl was turning pale/neon greenish. i peed about an inch into the water bottle, and diluted the rest with water, watered it, and 1 weeks later shes fine looking, if not better..

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=537514

more details of youe set up would help.

soils?

4. Humm...Sounds like it might be a pH issue, what kinda soil are you using? If it's anything with peat moss the soil could be to acid for the little ones...

5. forgot to mention that vokal! PH also could be a factor. a PH test is pretty cheap at your local aquarium supply store. (petsmart)

6. They are in top soil from Wal-Mart and under a window. I just planted them. They look better today.

7. Well that is great to hear they are looking better...maybe they just wanted your attention...you could have a strain of little drama queens :)