new plants need advice frist time grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ganja-guy636, May 11, 2004.

1. ok i have about 5 plants. there going good but i need to get them out of the house. there only about 1-2 weeks old. i foudn a good place in the woods where is plenty of sun and the ground looks good. there is a creek near by and there plenty of other vegitation around also. How should i put my plant in what postion what soil and how should i protect them. and do you think it is hot enough to where they wont die. and are they strong enough they are only 1-2 weeks old

2. ok guys i really need a lil bit of advice

3. if you have a sunny area then go right ahead. as long as they are at least 4" tall then the will be ok. You will want to dig a hole in the ground and fill it with soil. plant the plants each in their own hole with soil in it. Then put up some sort of fence around each plant individually, so that no deer or animals will jump in and eat everything. other than that, just water them, and watch them grow.

4. ggod advice but skip the fence, its too noticable. Make sure you water them in the hot spells and they can handle 90-100 deg temps.