New Plants 6 of em **PICS**

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dougie36, May 23, 2007.

1. these are them i just traded my GT Bmx bike for 6 plants

***NEW PIC IS UP(plants)*** (big one was stepped on by animal :mad: but the rest are doing just perfect. noticable growth everyday now

Attached Files:

2. thats such a dumb thing to do, u could have just planted ur own

3. hahahah dude thos things are prolly worth a buck each, not even, that tall one u got there is stretched to shit, hope that bike sucked dick

4. u got played. that one is stretched to hell and they probably just some regular old bagseed u coulda got for free.

5. wow you guys dont get it... i was selling my bike for $150.. the biggest plant is 2 weeks.. no my guy doesnnt stretch anything.. iv seen his other plants frmo the same batch adn they look the same and are growing good..

once these plants get full grown im selling the weed and getting way more then 150$ bucks.. its for payoff in the long run

ps. Those sticks and fishing line was just for transportation to get them saftly transported.. it will easily stand up by itself

6. Man.....I don't know what to say. It's strenching really really bad, believe me...And yeah, you got ripped off. You could have bought $20 for 10 good seeds from drchronic or something instead.

Don't talk about dealing.

7. doug you hoser, you could have made you 150 from your bike and then, spent maybe 20 on seeds or maybe even a clone or two.

ob-la-di ob-la-da, life goes onnnn

i say nurture them and love them, and maybe you'll save more than you got jipped for in the long run.

8. hahaha yo that sucks...... u should deffently go jack ur bike back and then paint it >> well thats wat i would do

9. who is this kid?..............this kid is the dumbest kid i know!!!

10. you woulda been better off to trade the bike for a bag of weed n dig the seeds out n plant em. at least you'd get blazed too instead of just fucked over

11. hey my name is dougie d look at me deh de dee deh de dee im special i go to the special ed classes

12. Hey Dougie live and learn. It may not be all that bad. Get em in some good light. Check your ph, and start a good fert program. Then show us the big ass buds you got for your 150$ bike. P.S. You should just smoke and share the weed, slinging dope is bad mocus.:wave:

13. Start by geting them in there own pots... The longer you wait the worse it is...

14. wait till i got more bud then youv ever seen in your life buddy..

15. OK Not to join a post of pessimists but what if they are all males, no bud no bike.:confused::eek::(

[​IMG]

16. Dougie, I dont wanna upset ya but, really was a bad trade. Those plants are streched really really bad, some of the worst I have seen personally.

17. Guys!!! You all made my day.... :hello: LMAO!!!! sorry someone had it coming in here

18. THAT PLANT has a foot long stem :eek:

Wow the plant is special ed:D

19. Just wait, all males LOL (but hope not):smoking: