****new plant****

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Wack2Mack, Jan 19, 2009.

1. dunno how old it is??? guessing around 5 weeks. supposed to be purple erkle. pictured next to a 1 foot bong for reference

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my first plant.... i still need to go out tommorrow and get supplies. any tips?

2. looks pretty good. you should get a few more plants going it looks like you have the space

3. thanks. yea thats the plan. imma see how everything goes wit this one first. its my first plant ever

4. #4 drummersince99, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    you might want to lower the light a little bit too, but looks good so far, it looks sativa dominant. keep us updated

5. my pit puppy ended up finding her and ripped her up.. shes not in that bad condition tho. her main stalk was not damaged. ill post pics in a few..

6. not that bad.. i think itll make it..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the setup..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

top view

[​IMG]

i have 4 cfl 26 watt bulbs on 24/7.. temp stays between 70 - 85 in the room. there is a window open for ventilation and a lil fan blowing as you can see in the pics. checked pH levels and it was in the 6.0 - 7.0 range. more like 6.7 if i had to guess.. so i think im good with that..

i can already see purple streaks running up the stem :D

the tips of the leaves are dying.. how can i fix that? there are also some yellow/white spots on the leaves, but really not that many.. is that bad? looks like its from water drops or something..

any other tips/advice? im a noob at this so ANYTHING will help..

and the culprit behind the savage attack..

[​IMG]

7. you sure the white dots arnt the dogs bite marks on the leaves?? how did the dog get in your grow space?? i cant wait for more plants... what strains will they be??:hello:

8. nice plants bro.

9. sweet grow man... it must be fun taking care of your own smoke and watching it grow day to day

10. beautiful dog man, good luck with the grow.

11. yea all the white dota are gone. i put the mj plant on a chair in front of the window cuz there was hella sun and my pup knocked it down and dug in it.. for now all i have access to is purple irkle, but once my gf's med mj card is renewed, anything is possible

12. thanks. yea its pretty cool. its hard tho cuz i am in no way a patient person lol

13. i wish i knew how!

14. thanks bro :cool: