New plant about 15 days old.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Russian Roulett, May 13, 2006.

1. What do you think of it? It's outside, and i water it everyday but i don't know if it's a male or a female yet.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good so far. Is that your only plant? If it is you're shit outta luck if it turns out to be male.

3. I have about 80 seeds. I'm using this plant as a test plant. Next year i'm planning on growing a shitload for my own use so i don't have to pay anymore.

4. Dude it's nice I got 3 plants out of 45 for test now too so yeah =] mines 6 days and the true leave sare forming nice, i never knew it was so easy to grow outdoors! It's unbelieveable!

I water mine twice a day

Once in morning

Once before im really tired.

5. hey dude nice plant, i would be proud of that if it was bagseed. Its hard to get bagseed to look special, most of the time unless its mids the plants dont look too good. they just look like every other plant.​

6. nice plant. sex wont be visible for a few weeks

7. My badseed was out of dank. Like real potent shit, tons of tric's

8. wrong, sex will not be determinded untill you wait for pre-flowers or force the plant to flower after about a month.

9. ive succsesfully sexed my plants before at age 6-8 weeks

10. My plants produce pre-flowers at 4 to 6 weeks.

11. What's the climate/latitude you guys are growing at? I am kind of concerned when to start trying to sex my plants, and 4-6 and 6-8 are kind of a big difference for my situation (sorry to thread-jack)

12. to be honest ive only grown once before this year and didnt keep a grow diary so im not exacly sure what age it was. spanishfly it seems is more experienced and seems as though we're both in spain i would take spanishfly's advice

fisher

13. This is an update after 2 and a half months, of not taking care of it, due to I was afk for a while ;)

No one took care of this but god, and the sun and rain. This is the same plant, only from one seed i might add; the only catch is that I found it this morning ripped out, I have a clue that it would be deers at night becuase when I blaze before i go to bed, they always stare at me doing it. here it is.

edit: since this was only my camera phone, it could not show that it was indeed a female plant, this is only my 1st grow in my life, and it was just starting to have little white looking things forming buds. I don't know when I should plant next. Help me City!

Attached Files:

14. I am at 38 deg. North.

15. Not bad for first time. No need to water every day. Let the soil dry a little before watering. Roots like oxygen almost as much as they like water. Don't put all eggs in one basket. 80 seeds will leave you with 40+/- females minus weak plants and deer, that still leaves you with 30+ plants. Half of that should be plenty for your first REAL grow. I also have a problem with deer. They like to wait until they are ripe and stinky and eat just the top buds. It sounds gross but I pee all around my girls to keep greedy deer and rodents away. Its actually a good source of Nitrogen for the plants. Sprinkle a hand full of dog hair around them if peeing around them isnt a option. Good luck & Godspeed!