New Plan:

Discussion in 'General' started by NuGuy, Feb 4, 2007.

1. OK everyone i have compiled a plan. I am just like all of you I love toking. But im a heavy guy and need to loose some weight. But when ever i get baked it fucks up everything im trying to watch. I start off with an apple or some water or what ever. But end up munching some fatty food with my friends. I go to the gym at least two times a week (slacking a bit in the past 2 weeks) and try to watch what im eating. I have even gotten a personal trainer. I no i can do it, its just that sometimes when im munching i try my hardest but i don't have enough will power. But that is what i need to change. Ok so here is my plan.

2 Week Weight Loss Plan
    So here's my plan. I'm not going to smoke any buds for 2 weeks. I'm going to eat healthy and exercise for those 2 weeks. Hopefully this will work and i may loose a few pounds. Then i will have the motivation to loose more and might start smoking just on weekends for a few weeks until i can build self control and enjoy the great buds. The bud isnt the problem its my lack of will power. If any one has any advice about any of this it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this was a long read, you don't even need to comment I thought if i told you guys that it will keep me comited and dedicated to this plan so i can change my lifestyle.
    This site is an awesome place with great people so glad you guys are here.

Peace guys and toke that shit up.

2. Shit forgot to mention that I was gonna start this on Monday.

EDIT: Wow holy shit, i forgot to mention the best part. Guess im pretty faded. For every pound i loose, i will put $20 into a fund for a new piece. So i will be extremely determined to loose the weight.

3. Hey, good luck man. Just remember, when you reach your goal, there will be some buds to blaze.

4. good luck to you my friend. one very important thing to remember is to not give up. if you are really determined to loose weight, do not throw in the towel, because that it what most people do, wheather it be for loosing or gaining weight.

5. Good luck, but how many pounds are you looking to lose? At 20 dollars a pound you'll have a PHX in no time. And as for your problem, just don't have the shitty food within access, meaning, if you are serious about losing weight, get rid of it.

6. dude im in the same problem as you, the best thing i can say for you is beware of peer pressure, and not in the same sense as like, ohh, your 12, drink this beer.... its just, your other friends may not be trying to lose weight, because im in the same boat as you, and all my friends are always like, lets get some pizza, or lets get this or that.... and its hard to say no, when your trying to lose weight.... so next time your munching, just get the water and apple, and if your friends want shit, just be like sorry guys, im trying to shed some lb'age.... your on your own! that and diet exercise.... its hard bro, its hard, but its possible!

7. Thanks for the support guys, i still can blaze today tho so im gonna get soooo faded.

8. Ok so today was a good day, i didn't blaze but did not feel like i needed it in anyway. I ate healthy and didn't indulge once haha. I can't wait till the end when i can get a cool new piece hopefully. Looking towards a new straight tube.

9. Congrats on making the changes man, lots of people dont even have the will power to do what you've already done. Good luck and good job for taking it into your hands.

10. Thanks for the support guys.

11. Oh and as soon as ya get 4-5 lbs knocked off let me know and ill hit you up with sum rep for gettin shit done :)

12. just munch on fruits and a salad once a day when you smoke. that shit help with the eat healthy part of your plan (the best are red bell peppers and Hidden Valley ranch dressing).

13. when you are at the gym, do muscle toning exercises, even though you can lift more, do a lot of reps with low weights. that burns the most calories and usually will pass the time a lot.

im not that big, about 160, but when i do that shit i will listen to music and for about half the song i will work one side of my body and the other half i do the other side. work out your arms and legs first cuz that is usually where you will notice the shrinkage first.

start getting into some light jogging. maybe start walking back and forth to the corner store to get whatever instead of driving and polluting my fresh air.

a little bit of alcohol is good, but if you go overboard and get really drunk more than twice a month then you are basically setting yourself back.

weed its good, just stock yourself up with nothing but good shit. maybe some beef jerky, that shit is good for you, and seriously eat some oatmeal for breakfast, its good and fills you up. and you cant really get fat on healthy food as easily so you dont have to watch how much you take in until you are later in your diet and have lost like 20 pounds.

and think 20 pounds is 400 bucks = nice tall double perc bong.
    man i should go on a diet. but a pounding diet

anyone have any ideas on how to bulk up? i have been messing with one of those grip master things for your forearms and shit and after just a week i noticed a huge increase not only in size but my fucking hand is like a fucking vice grip.

but im aiming for overall body. like an extra 20 pounds maybe. something easy to follow and i dont have anything but free weights.
    some help?

14. Hopefully you lose a ton of weight and go broke because you have to buy a $1,000 piece. Good luck!

15. OK thanks for the awesome support guys. Its been two days and I'm doing really well. I was thinking about maybe smoking a little bit of hash that i have tonight. What do you guys think, should i smoke some hash then have some vegetables and stuff? I don't think ill eat something fatty, i kinda even feel like some celery and dip.
    So should i smoke tonight or not?
    Thanks you guys are awesome!

16. i say do it if you gunna munch on fruits and veggies. just don't put the last couple days in veign yah know?

17. Go for it man, you seem really determined in losing weight and you seem to know what the consequences are for eating fatty foods so blazing shouldn't be a problem. I'd recommend getting a bunch of healthy food together in your room before you blaze though, usually i'll bring an apple up to my room before I blaze and then end up going back downstairs to get more 'healthy' food but when I see all the sweets I can't help but grab a few of them. Good luck man :D

18. Hey guys, Ok i just blazed some of this awesome hash me and my buddy made on the weekend. For Munchies i went downstairs (Invictis, i should have read ur post first) I got into the kitchen for some healthy snacks and there is a fat chocolate cake on the counter. But i just put some blackberries and cut up strawberry's in a bowl with fat and sugar free vanilla yogurt. Then i took some of the crumbs from the cake and sprinkled them on top. I also grabbed some celery and some hidden valley ranch dip. Im pleased because i wanted to eat that fuckin cake but went with the better choice.

19. eating a lot isn't necessarily bad, as long as you excercise. you should read up on nutrition. i eat a shitload but I lift and condition so it's all gravy. It's honestly not that hard to get a good workout 4-5 times a week. plus, smoking afterwards feels GREAT.

20. So whats up everyone, End of the Third day and the only regret i had for the day is i didn't go to the gym, and when i was munching i ate two apples and a plum that was all good but then i had like 3 hand fulls of wheat thins (the whole wheat ones) So i went a little over board. But i could have been worse haha. Any ways just wanted to tell you guys how its going.