New Plan With A Tote (Pics Included)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by namenlos923, Jun 17, 2013.

1. All I had laying around at the time was some Fox farms open sesame, which is an early flower nute. I splashed some on it last night and it grew quite a bit and looks perky and just lovely. As happy as I am about it perking up, I am worried. Mainly worried about the open sesame forcing my plant to start flowering...

2. Not sure about those nutes. I have no experience with store bought nutes or soil.

3. Oh lol well then I guess we'll both find out in due time

4. I found my old box of tomato food and mixed some of it into a gallon and fed the plant yesterday. Had two fan leaves turn yellow and fall off too. I'll try to get pictures up. I use my phone normally on this so it takes some time lol

5. That should help out some. Did you check to see if the roots hit the compost yet?

6. How do I check? It's in a screen

7. Sooo I'm thinking this is a male pre flower :/

Attached Files:

8. Not sure, give it a few days.

9. Will do. I've been monitoring it daily lol

10. when did it start showing

11. My bad, didn't know you got had it in the screen already. can you post a pic of the screen?

12. It's really just now being put in the screen. And I noticed it looking more like balls two days ago.

Attached Files:

13. So just for the hell of it I took a cutting to work on my cloning skills two days ago. I've been putting it outside during the day. Well today I bring it in and it's almost completely white. My best guess is that it got sun bleached. Is it able to be saved?

Attached Files:

14. Went to check on it and it was all shriveled up so I pulled it and took a new cutting.

15. Updated pic... Still not positive on the sex from the pre flowers. I am still on 18/6...

Attached Files:

16. Still looking healthy, and gradually filling in the screen. Will update with pictures in the morning probably.

17. It's looking great. I haven't uploaded new pics because my phone keeps messing up when I try lol

18. Still can't get it to upload the pictures.... Still doing well. The clone is too. Put it outside to sex.

19. How long do you plan on vegging? When you going 12/12?