New: Places to flee too

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheAtmansPath, Nov 24, 2011.

1. the nigerian government gets all these resources and gets rich from things in the nomads land, but they spend no money on schools for them and leave them in poverty. they want something back for the wealth their lands provide.

2. sounds good to me

3. If society stops being able to support my life (no food supply, floods, war, whatever) I would definately look to live in a rural area. I think I would probably have to leave my country because it's far too densely populated. I would either try my luck in the North of my own country or I would travel south to the French or Swiss Alps. Unfortunately I have never lived a rural life so I'd probably die.

4. #47 Judgement, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    what proceeds is totally unrelated.... ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoEC0nVaP80]Nigeria- 50 years of oil spills - YouTube[/ame]

Occasionally rebels destroy pipelines or siphon them off causing small spills and shell would like to blame it all on rebels but the real villains, western collaborators/corrupt government, Shell and the United Snakes. The richest man in Africa is a Nigerian businessman, valued at 10.1 billion; sad there is men that rich and still the nation looks for outside aid, especially sad since the Niger delta has soooo much oil.

edit: I know you were talking about Niger but when you said Nigerians it set me off on a different road lol.. People from Niger are Nigeriens not Nigerians.. confusing..

I'll definately visit Kenya one day, Nairobi is a beautiful city. Actually many eastern cities make US cities all look like Detroit... :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=826tpNNrCF0&feature=related](My Love & Pride) The Africa They Never Show You. - YouTube[/ame]
    ^^ long but lot of pretty pics, starts off with Nairobi.

5. Didn't read the whole thread. What about New Zealand?

6. Where is another country I can have my 1911 by my side while saying fuck the government?

7. and I guess you're wondering why some folks want to gtfo?

8. Somalia.

9. Afghanistan? Yemen? Better a fully auto AK than some puny handgun any day.;)

I second the houseboat idea. That is my dream too bad I have strings attached. :(

10. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Where is another country I can have my 1911 by my side while saying fuck the government?[/quote]

switzerland

11. I was going to say because they are cowardly pussies, but not if they are wanting to go to 3rd world countries.

Now they are stupid cowardly pussies.

Otherwise they are just stupid.

Saying a place where I can do it means a place where Im not going to get shot and tortured for it

Good idea. I could become the next hitler over there, raping every baby, and still serve minimal time in prison

12. His first need can be met in Switzerland but the fuck the government part may prove to be easier said than done in this lovely country... Almost like being in California without the liberty of moving to some of the other 49 freer states...

As a matter of fact, good luck owning even an airsoft gun while saying fuck the government.:eek:

Exactly. :smoke: I am pro-America....

13. Yeah, imitation guns are banned here as well. :p

14. If you don't have the right to bear arms all of your other rights are at the pleasure of the government.

[​IMG]

15. You're not really missing out, they only make you wish you had a real gun.;) They are not banned in Switzerland though my point was that you can't own them while saying "fuck the government" as you need to inform the Swiss govt if you own one and in my view that kind of puts one in a subordinate position. :)

16. I'm fine with it, we have a very low murder rate.

17. Has nothing to do with anything. More than self-defense I see people owning guns for hunting or just as a hobby. Nothing like going to the shooting range with copious amounts of ammunition and practicing your skills, so liberating. But point taken when the government takes things away people can adapt and learn to live without said things. :)