New pipe, with pics.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by swmr, Mar 3, 2009.

1. #1 swmr, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    This is my new pipe. I bought her last saturday (and broke her in with combos of Sour D, Jack Herer, Juicyfruit, and a few days later Sugar Shack) but never got around to taking any pics. Sorry for poor quality of pictures, but I think they are pretty damn good for using a webcam.

Her name is Yurtle. The mouthpiece and "neck" (?) are full color changing. When I bought the piece, it was completely (and I mean completely) transparent, not blue. The bowl has orange and dark blue stripes. It also started with stripes of clear, but those turned solid blue.

The carb is MASSIVE which I love. All three pipes I have ever had have pretty big carbs, but this one is easily the biggest (and best, in my opinion) For reference, a cigarette or black and mild will slide right through it...with no friction.

The glass is also super thick, and I don't see this bowl breaking unless it is dropped on pavement from 2-3 or more feet.

Now the pictures!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one here is why she is named Yurtle. Yurtle the turtle. If you see it, you do. If you don't see it, then sorry I can't really help you.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Well GC resized the pics and they are WAY smaller than on my computer. Which is weird. They were already small.

To be honest, these photos kinda suck now, so I will have to find a digital camera.

so...if your reading this, vote on whether or not I should delete the thread and start over next week when I have a real camera...

3. #3 coldcheese, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    damn dude that is a beautiful pipe, congratulations on your new buy. :)))

yurtle is a very original name, i've never heard it.

it'd be a little better if it were green though.

THEN it would fit the whole "yurtle the turtle" title.

4. I see them fine. But then again, I'm on my Sidekick lol.

Looks nice man. How deep is it?

+rep on the great lookin piece.

5. I'd say just post here again when you get the camera, no reason to start a new thread.

That's a sick pipe from what I see though, like the big ass carb.

6. Man that thing looks amazing... looks like it's melting

7. Thanks everyone. I guess I will leave the thread up and I'll swap out the pictures when I get my camera next week.

Yea they show up pretty good on phones because of the small screen.

The bowl is probably about .4 or .5 depending on what your packing, but I have not had a chance to weight out a bowl pack. I'll make sure there is a better picture of it soon,

8. next time you toke out of that tell yurtle i said whats crackin bruhh

9. Been there, done that, didn't read your reply yet haha.

And I agree I kinda wish she had turned shades of green, but I was extremely high (dur) when naming her and still kinda think there is a turle there. Oh well, its still fuckin sweet.

10. Nice pickup dude, I love color changing pipes they are fun :D Its like a stoners box of chocolates "You never know what your gonna get"

11. wassup swmr!!! yeah, gotta love yurtle...i cant wait to pass my test so i can test her out myself!!! watching you guys hit her and the silencer without me is just flat out painful