New pipe name ideas?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Jordanholic, Dec 29, 2012.

1. I picked this up at a lhs for only $10 I think it was a pretty good deal. Do you guys have any good name suggestions?

image-1847507901.jpg

2. I would just tell your mom. I'm sure you can convince her that weed is OK. Maybe blaze her up.

3. Seriously the sooner you're honest the better off you'll be in the long run

4. If you aren't going to read the original post than why post at all? My mommy already knows I smoke and she doesn't like it.

5. I did read the original post. Just tell her. It's ok. :)

Maybe she will like it - you never know.

6. You're right I'm sorry I'm high and couldn't help it

Call it........ Blue thunder

Or dirty lap

7. Dick!!!!! :p

Ok fine. Fuck!

Ummm... The Blue Marble (That's the name of the picture the Apollo Astronauts took of the Earth).

The Blue Smoke Lagoon

The Blue Bullet.

Rainbowblue. One word.

8. Hey it was funny and I tried but things are testy around here these days and I don't wanna push it haha

Blue bomber

9. You may be right. But it's funny. :eek:

I think Blue Marble is a good one. Marbles do have that rainbow pattern inside...

10. Just call it Rainbow Dash it looks like Rainbow Dash she's blue and her tail is rainbow and she was the first thought when I was your pipe.

- iPod6809

11. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']You're right I'm sorry I'm high and couldn't help it

Call it........ Blue thunder

Or dirty lap[/quote]

No worries I was just really confused for a minute and good idea

12. "Dirty Lap"

Ahahaha. I missed that one.

13. [quote name='"M6809"']Just call it Rainbow Dash it looks like Rainbow Dash she's blue and her tail is rainbow and she was the first thought when I was your pipe.

- iPod6809[/quote]

That's the best one I've heard so far, thanks

14. I vote for Dirty Lap.

15. #15 Sir Stoner, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Name it " dark side of the moon" cause the rainbow, and pink floyd, or the rainbow shooter, rainbow bullet? Cause the rainbows a straight line

16. I would name it Skittles. Taste the rainbow BITCH :smoke:

17. Are you fucking kidding me? LMAO. I posted on page one and never even saw this no lie