New pipe "Mango Twist"

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by provin1327, Dec 5, 2009.

1. #1 provin1327, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    Got this for $35, the thickest pipe i've owned

[​IMG]

Loaded with mango kush, it's a ccg pipe, the middle swirls go from orange to green :D. It came with 2 free glass screens, that's what that little honey/clear colored thing is in the bowl

[​IMG]

Family shot with a big bud of pineapple express

[​IMG]

2. Nice, i like the colors.

3. Thanks, it hits like you'd expect lol, a short lil dry piece, I like it.

4. Man that looks like an awesome little bowl! I love fume work, as you can see from my avatar. :cool:

5. Nice clean smooth pieces, keep it up brotha..

6. looks real nice, im trying to find something real thick all over the internet but still cant find what im looking for. Im so clumsy is what my problem is but really enjoy glass from metal.

7. Fume work like fuming? For color changing pipes? I don't get how they make it like 2 pipes. Smoke doesn't flow through the whole thing, only the inside, but there is glass around that, with the twists in it, how do they get the twists in there?

8. looking good! when that piece changes color its gonna look even better

9. Yea the twists will be awesome. Can anyone chime in on how they get them in there?

10. sick piece. I love spoons, cause sometimes its just too much work to put water in the bong or rolla blunt or a j.

11. I can agree on the joint, but how long does it take to put water in your bong lol. :hello:

12. When you are stoned and tired, too long, lol.

Oh, colorado. where did you get this? they have pipes like this at heady glass

13. I got it at Earth Pig, in Colorado Springs. Is heady glass in Denver?

14. Yeah, its in lakewood, about 20 minutes outside of denver. they have a glass blowing studio and carry brands like sg sovernghty.

15. Damn that does look really fucking thick. That nug looks amazing also..

16. Awesome, i'll have to check it out next time we're up that way. Do they have a large selection? Prices?

17. I love the colors on the first bowl pieace. (see through one)

18. Its probably a top ten glass shop in the us. prices... hold on to your hat.

check out their site.
    http://www.headyglass.com/

19. i have a bowl just like your orange one. just shorter. and my friend has the same shit but even smaller. im guessing its just mass produced b.c i got it in gadgets and gizmos

20. I fucking love your blue bubbler