new pipe looking good?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by cardking42, Jan 10, 2020.

1. just got this as a birthday gift not awhile back... whatchu think?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. I never liked those bumps on pipes, doesn't appeal aesthetically or ergonomically to me.

3. Ive never minded them........makes it a bit more "grip worthy" IMO. But if it doesn't have filtration....I don't buy it......im a pussy like that.

4. Looks great

5. They’re actually magnifiers, the purpose of them is to allow you to see the detail in the glass. Good glass blowers make them dual purpose by placing them in ergonomic locations to add better grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Pretty dope little pocket rocket! Nice for those quick outdoor tokes and easy to conceal!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Beautiful!!! I love the color too.

8. Don't worry about the bumps on it, it's your pipe, and if it gets you stoned, and you like the pipe, then that's all that matters. Toke on!

9. dat shit cray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Personally I believe it's a pretty sweet looking piece. The large magnifiers are not for everyone and that's understandable and I myself am not always a fan of such a thing but what matters most is that it works and gets you to the destination of being higher than the ceiling. Toke on bro, toke on and enjoy.

11. And you can tell it's a good piece. Right and left hand sides have ergo, can visualize how nice it's be to hold, and it's standing up on its own.