New Pipe :D (First Post)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by bakedallday420, Nov 27, 2012.

1. I just picked this beautiful piece up at the LHS! Thinking of calling her Frosty, what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Nice piece! And "frosty" seems fitting. Light her up and see if you still love the name; then let us know how she smokes.

3. That is one of the coolest pieces ive ever seen

4. dank spoon bro, dank ass spoon right there.

5. Just sparked her up about an hour ago and she hits amazing :) definitely the smoothest spoon I've ever smoked from. Cost me $60 but was well worth the cash :D

6. nice spoon man, just got a few things to say

you from australia yeah? i saw a pipe exactly the same as this one today, just wondering where your from, and secondly it was $30, but price differs from place to place,

and lastly, nice profile pic with teddy ;)

7. That looks sweet! Nice piece you found there man.

8. don't know if it's just me or what but I could never bring myself to get a spoon. Just, ugly. I don't know.

9. not sure hwat dillo is talking about but that is an awesome spoon ive never seen one like it. Definitely cool just because its unique. Id be afraid of sticking that in my pocket or something though definitely becareful probably easy to chip.