New Pipe and pendant: BY TRIKKy

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by AL caPOne, May 27, 2009.

1. Handblown by Trikky, i gotta say it is a beautiful piece. i love it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    blueberry cobbler.... try that on for size
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cobbler looks fucking good bro and tha pipe looks just as good :hello::smoking:smoke on:smoking:

3. i swear my food usually gets more comments than the pipes or buddah i post hahah!

4. everything looks great, but the worked sections on that pipe are especially sick

5. if you want people to focus on the bud/pipe, make less delicious looking food.

but anyway, damn that cobbler looks gorgeous.

6. it's fucking awesome to see one of trikky's pieces brimmed! FTMFW

EDIT: sorry, BRIMMED is word i was looking for :D

7. Very nice pipe.

I'm diggin that blueberry cobbler more though :smoking:

8. dude that cobbler is IMMACULATE! :yummy:

trikky's work is fantastic i can't say enough about how much i love the pipe

9. Dude.

Trikky would be so pissed if he found out you're using his pipe to smoke illegal drugs.

*shakes head*

10. :laughing:

11. Lol, so true. :D

12. Yea he would. But he is getting better and better every new peice thats posted by him. I might buy from him before he becomes hella famous!

13. It's probably cuz most of us are lifted when we view ur threads, i know I was like

"wow nice pipe made by tricky"
    "hey that's a nice pendant"
    "HOLY FUCK NOBODY SAID THERE WAS GONNA BE BLUEBERRY COBBLER" - runs and gets some ice cream

14. Sweet, Trikky has been putting out some work for sure man, loving it.

:hello:

15. God damn dude, I wake up, I'm getting ready to go out and grab breakfast then go to work, and I'm sitting here hungry, and BAM BLUEBERRY COBBLER! Well I'll be damned if I didn't try to grab it out of the monitor.

16. 1 word my friend: Munchies. :smoking:

Anyway, great pipe and pendant. Good to see we support our fellow GC blowers.

17. ^^agreed^^

nice man, those colors are pretty awesome, trikky is putting out good work, i really like that pendant also.

and omg blueberry cobbler. send a plate my way:D

18. Im REALLY digging the pipe. I would love it if trikky made me one (hit me up trikky)

19. trikky has a great turn around rate with the stuff he makes.

thanks for all of the responses and comments everyone, its greatly appreciated