New pink powder drug

Discussion in 'General' started by blind88, May 3, 2007.

1. Dont touch the pink the white and the blue, stick with the green.

2. I'm still voting for it being crushed up adderall. Anyways, your right, a gram of meth is fucking WAY to expensive to just give away. I only buy crystal when I want some meth, because like it was said, unless it was cut with rock salt then it's liekly not cut. Trust me, you'd know if it was cut with salt...

3. That dealer screwed ya over. They farm people, with crack, coke, and they drain your money like a motherfucker! New thing I've heard or learned about coke is dealers can like melt it or something and it makes the high better and a bit longer or some shit like that. Fucked up. Anyone ever heard of that. Its suppose to be like making the coke into butter-like grains basically.

4. My freind got it of a really close dealer (more like close freinds).The guy imports himself coke from columbia. He got it for free from him. Thats why i toke that stuff, i have my limits to certain drugs too.

5. Meth made from the red phsophorus method with have that red color. If it were meth it would burn like a bastard when you snorted it. Could have been cool aid and white cross speeders or anything for all you know..... Dealer giving away a new drug= someone gave it to him to try and he knew it was crap, probably couldnt or wouldnt sell it