New Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by drUmlove, Apr 18, 2009.

1. just got a new piece yesterday. Hits like a champ.
    it's locally blown, so it cost me 15.
    which still isn't that much.:rolleyes:
    Trying to think of a name right now??

Attached Files:

2. as said with all new pieces, hit it until you get a name for it. If you dont come up with a name and your so blazed you fall asleep. Try again tomorrow:p

3. I totally agree. Sometimes my pieces get a name the first time i smoke out of them, and some pieces just dont get named at all. Just wait until the perfect name pops into your head durring a session. You'll know when it happens.

4. Yea dude, thats sick

5. i came up with a name for my first piece when i was s00per blazed with my dreadhead friend, we started looking up shit and we found a site on mythology and i named it Loki.

Attached Files:

6. could just be the bad pics but i think i counted like 4 stems in that packed bowl.

7. THC is THC regardless of stem or bud.
    am i right?

8. no doubt man but stems have relatively no THC and taste like absolute trash but i mean its cool if you wanna smoke em ;)

9. for some reason i cant taste the difference but i've been smoking whole buds since i started smoking so thats probably why, with the exception of seeds of course.
    btw i heard smoking and eating seeds can potentially make you sterile, anyone know if this is true?

10. thanks man.
    and the reason there is stems in that is because it was the bottom of my bag.
    i usually do not pack seeds and stems, but bottom of the bag i usually put in stems.:D

11. well at leaset they those thin flimsy stems.

12. yeah i know man.
    Fuck Branches in my Bowls:D