New Piece: Zob Stemless Wubbler

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by jayyafeelme, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Got this a week ago. Finally got around to taking pictures of it.
    Zob Stemless Wubbler

Attached Files:

2. Looks fake

3. it doesn't look fake lol, nice pickup!

4. nice piece man. always liked the look of their wubblers, enjoy it!

5. #5 ty14, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    First you think weedstar glass cost 800 dollars then you say this zob bong is fake? I myself have never seen any reproduction fake zob bongs but hey you act like you know your shit :rolleyes:

But anyways... Sick bong man i've always loved the style of the wubbler and very interested in how much you picked this up for.. She's a beauty!

6. Right on guys. Im really beginning to like stemless pieces. They just clear sooo quickly. Oh yea I picked her up for 180 flat. Good deal or no? Btw I need to name her still. Any suggestions?

7. Sweet pickup. That doesn't look like a stemless though. It looks like a fixed stem perc similar to a stemline.

8. awesome. i love zob pieces. great pickup.

9. I think a lot of people call it stemless if it lacks a removable downstem. aka, showerheads, inlines, waffles all have stems, they are just fixed.

sick bong. call it wubbler. :smoke:

10. Lol.

That thing looks sick dude! Epic diffusion in that last pic, enjoy :)!

11. 180 sounds like an awesome price to me.. I'd pay that.. Did u get it online? If so where cuz i'm buyin one haha..:hello:

12. Great pickup man..i've had my zob wubbler 8arm perc for over a year now and still love it..never seen a stemless one before thats real nasty :hello:

13. Looks good man nice zob :smoke:

14. said the troll

lmao, wtf would fake a zob??? or better yet, WHY?

15. Niiice looking piece dude! I bet that shit hits real smooth.

16. Nice Zob dude. I have the diffused downstem Wubbler 8 arm. These things hit amazingly. Zob makes a killer bong. Totally jealous of the stemless. I got my wubbler like 3 weeks ago and the shop here just got those in this week. Enjoy! :bongin:

17. Nice zob man. They have some really cool designs and seem pretty solid.

This piece however is not stemless as someone said before. It is a fixed stem.

18. I just picked one of these up. I got it and case for it for $190. It is a fantastic piece and hits like a champ