Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Piece with pics, $80

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr_V3NOM, Nov 11, 2008.

1. #1 Mr_V3NOM, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
    Heyo,

Walked into the local headshop where i use to work and saw my eye for one of these suckers. $80 in all

Im kinda knew to buying bongs, wanna kno good price? i thought it was damn good

Attached Files:

2. sick bong for $80... hows the perc work? is there alot of drag

3. nice buyfor sure
    hows she smoke?

4. #4 Mr_V3NOM, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008

AHHH see this is what would be nice to have known haahha. I really wanted to get a bong with whatever kind of diffuser that is on them to try it out. But i can see how a real expensive roor or ph(X) (any phx bong users PLEASE comment they seem far and few between) would hit. But there is some "delay" after i pull out and hit it, but the longer dry hits (i have no ice right now haha) made me super buzzed. As in the state i am in now. sorry if im not making any sense.

I Am really excited now to save up for a roor or phx with 3 or 4 of those filters on them. Bc with this one that was cheap in that sort of comparative sense it makes the hit really light and smooth.

5. i was wondering i can just go in a headshop and get a better one, bc its a little thin for me.

6. Just going to walk in and say "Excuse me, This water pipe is too thin for me, I'm just going to get a better one."?

7. dude, you can throw a diffused slide in there and any other attachment a roor or phx can use.. it's just a joint size

8. how do i establish this joint size? ?? ?! !!

9. Glass on glass, looks decent thickness yeah i would pay 80 for that also i like the Batman quote in the sig

10. ask the people were you got it from.
    probably an 18/19 mm - 14 mm. most off brands do that.

but nice little pickup.
    treat her well.

AND CLEAN IT ALMOST EVERYTIME.
    believe me the more you use it, the less you will want to clean it.
    but you will be sorry if you do not clean it after every use.

11. Nice bong, I've got one that looks similar but a little shorter. I pay $55 for the bong, 2 slides, and a poker.

12. Definately a good deal, I also love Arizona fruit punch!

13. Joint size looks like a 14mm but you can measure it just to be sure. Also measure the length of your downstem starting from the bottom of the ground glass joint to the end. It looks like you can add another 1-2cm in length and it will be perfect.

14. Do you mindshowing personal pics of good or bad things to look for when i buy ?

15. Any diffuser you buy, you want it to be as close to the bottom of the tube.
    [​IMG]

Here is one of my tubes with a pierced hole bushing diffuser. If you are buying a new one, try to avoid ones that have shallow cuts because they are too small of an opening to be very effective.

[​IMG]

16. is it just me or does that bowl on ur down stem look HUGE.. also is it good then for the down stem to almost bottom out with the bong?

17. i like it other than the ice pinches seem a little far apart if you were to drop ice into the tube it might go right past the ice pinches and break that splash guard above your perc's... do you know the mm size of the tube itself? looks pretty thin.. be careful with it and you should be good!

18. ya i just put in the small ice cube size and it looked so great. Ya when i tap on it it seems average mm size, and when i hold it up its very strong and makes a rather deep click.
    but how do i kno who made this? ROFL

Attached Files:

19. i must have miss judged it, it looks like a very solid purchase for $80.

20. whats up with the downstem though is it built-in or something or is it removable if not it might be a bitch to clean...