new piece.. what do ya think?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by clipper12hitter, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Ok so this is my new piece I'm kinda new to smoking but this is my second piece my first one was real small this is about as long as my fuck u finger... tell me what ya think? And show me what u guys r using...

Ps. The place I got it from had a Shitty selection also I wasn't to sure what to look for in a bowl any help would be cool

Attached Files:

2. Cool bud. I like the orange

3. Alright pipe, itll get the job done:smoke: things I always look for in a pipe. carb size, bowl size, mouthpiece, color (almost always color changing), and durability. Good luck on your next buy.

4. #4 clipper12hitter, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bowl size is pretty good. Its real deep but the carb is kinda small its right on the inside part of the bowl... Never seen it there before this one

5. the number one thing i look for in a bowl is the hole in the bowl. that, along with how large the volume of the inside is, will tell you exactly how it hits. Generally, with a small hole, it won't "rip" but it will conserve the hell out of your buds, and if there's more volume on the inside, then you can get a good amount of smoke in there before you clear it. I'd say this thing is a perfect 50/50 between ripping and conserving. It looks like it has a medium/small bowl hole, and a decent amount of volume on the inside. (depending on how thick it is)

6. #6 clipper12hitter, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds pretty good to me.. I havent hit it yet but im plannin a little wake and bake session for tommorow and also tomorow night so we will put it to the true test

7. #8 clipper12hitter, Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2011
    Picture of.my first piece next to my new one... so u can tell its an upgrade... also just smoked out of it the first time.. pretty good. Delivers hits that fit me due to being new and my lungs haven't gotten used to it and I can't breathe in and hold it for a while.. but anyways not a bad pipe

Attached Files:

8. diggn the orange.