Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new piece suggestions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mikevick, Apr 19, 2010.

1. As of right now, I have a Magic-Flight LB, and a simple pipe, and I'm doing some research as I will buy a new piece within the next 2 months. I was looking at desktop vapes such as da buddah, or ssv, because the LB takes 20 min to get to as high as I desire, and desktop vapes seem quicker and possibly more effecient, or maybe i would just get a bubbler or some glass.
    Any suggestions or personal experience is much appreciated.
    :smoke:

2. get a diffused bubb or inline bubb. just got a diffused one not long ago and it fucking ripps like theres no tomorow

3. From my experience with vapes, don't get off-brands. Stick with a big name. They want you to buy the off-brand cuz they get it for dirt cheep and sell it for tons.

4. And as for bongs:
    I'd say ALL glass and go as big as you can. You'll be happy you did later. And research (like you are). Everyone loves a big bong to get ripped off of:smoking:.

5. Get a clear bong with ice catchers ;)

6. I agree with this dude, vapes are where its at and I've had four of them :D I'm a proud owner of the Volcano vaporizer and I say its defiantly worth the $500 if you have it ;). I was planning to get the silver surfer vape or da budda but I decided that if I'm gunna spend a few hundred on a good vape I might as well spend the extra few hundred and get the king of all vapes :D