New Piece Suggestions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Almighty, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Whats going on people? Its my time for a new piece and i cant figure out what i should buy... i want to spend 250-350 and want to either get a name brand piece like a roor or an illadelph ( which do u guys prefer? ). I was also thinking about an inline bong... but i really dont know, i want it to be at least 17''. What do you guys suggest? i could also wait and save more.

Thanks, Stay Ripped :bongin:

2. Let me start off saying that you shouldn't get a RooR nor an Illadelph. They are grossly overpriced for how simple they are. Most people are going to tell you to get a Sovereignty stemline for around $330. Some other tubes I recommend are: An EFS double gridded donut, A SYN showerhead, an SGW waffle, or you could get a regular straight tube or beaker + a showerhead diffy, a disk diffused slide, and an inline ashcatcher from SSFG for around $200-250.

3. [quote name='"InstaBlaze"']Let me start off saying that you shouldn't get a RooR nor an Illadelph. They are grossly overpriced for how simple they are. Most people are going to tell you to get a Sovereignty stemline for around $330. Some other tubes I recommend are: An EFS double gridded donut, A SYN showerhead, an SGW waffle, or you could get a regular straight tube or beaker + a showerhead diffy, a disk diffused slide, and an inline ashcatcher from SSFG for around $200-250.[/quote]

He gives you incredibly sound advice. You would be doing yourself a favor by listening.

Or not listening to him at all and take this as a wake up call that the glass world is not as simple as it may seem, roor and the like have not been innovating their shhhhtuff much for a long time, and you simply pay for that sticker, not the best glass you can buy. So take a look around here, look at some new glassblowers (not brands) and then start thinking about buying that glass.

4. Like an above poster mentioned, you might want to check out SSFG. They have some great quality tubes for some pretty good prices. Anything that is gridded will be BOMB. A Puck-O-Lator from Chico Kush (probably out of stock right now), Sovergnity stemline, or get a king stemline from Apix Designs. :bongin:

Whatever you choice ends up being, I'm sure you will be highly impressed as long as you buy quality glass :bongin: