New piece needs a name

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by LAtokin420, Apr 22, 2012.

1. So in addition to get super stoned on 4/20, I decided to buy a pipe because it's a good investment. I've been trying to come up with a name for 2 days now and I've really got nothing. I was trying to think of some thing awesome because i love the love the way the red and blue mix together. "Fire and Ice" or " Summer" is all I can think of. Thanks alot

Attached Files:

2. I like Fire and Ice

3. [quote name='"wcraig01"']I like Fire and Ice[/quote]

Thanks I ended up naming it Avatar tho lol

4. Whenever I get a new piece I always think of names for it but the name can change until it's used. My latest piece is called Cheeba, because very coincidentally I said to my friend as I was driving to a weed spot "what should I name it?" and we drove past a "Cheeba Street" just as I asked so he was like CHEEBA!!!!!! and there we have it.

Avatar is a dope piece name though, matches the colours well. Might have to copy if I get one like that hehehe...

5. What is his new piece a condom :p

6. [quote name='"BongBeforeBeer"']Whenever I get a new piece I always think of names for it but the name can change until it's used. My latest piece is called Cheeba, because very coincidentally I said to my friend as I was driving to a weed spot "what should I name it?" and we drove past a "Cheeba Street" just as I asked so he was like CHEEBA!!!!!! and there we have it.

Avatar is a dope piece name though, matches the colours well. Might have to copy if I get one like that hehehe...[/quote]

Yeh I was hella tryin to think of a good name and when I asked my friend, he said avatar in like 2 seconds without even thinking about it. Plus blue is starting to take over the whole thing lol :smoke:

7. [quote name='"WretchedX"']Spide y[/quote]

That's a good name too! All the red is fading away though. . .