New piece I picked up today

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Swankkkkk, Jan 22, 2014.

1. #1 Swankkkkk, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Picked up this new piece today, It's a Medicali.

[​IMG]

Here's a milk vid as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlJUaM8KX4

Attached Files:

2. wow looving the slymmme on that..its grymy haha. and another note, i just recieved that exact color smoke buddy tonoighttt. enjoy man.

3. That shit is siiiiickSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 450outlaw, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Nice piece, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for?

5. sick piece, better get a new bowl tho unless you wanna constantly be packing, is that a one hitter?

6. Thanks guys and nah it's not a one hitter but I am on the hunt for a slime colored bowl to go with it that is a little bigger. Also debating on putting an ashcatcher on it if i can find one that I like for it, but I'm leaning to keeping it w/out the ash catcher.

7. looks dope, i like the green. an ash catcher would be good, just gotta find the right one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. You don't need an ash catcher unless you find a sweet medicali ash catcher with slime accents. That piece is gorgeous so don't ruin it with a cheap ashcatcher Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thanks man and that's why I was leaning towards not putting an ashcatcher on it, the headshop that I picked it up from had two medicali ashcatchers but they had the rasta logo and the black logo on it so if I do I'll wait around and look for a slime ashcatcher.

10. How well does the smokebuddy work?

11. That bong is so sick idk what it is about slyme but it's just so sexy. You could always get a carbon filter insteadof an ashcatcher. Slyme ones aren't common but there's a guy on etsy that makes them and I'm sure others can as well.

12. Damn thats a nice pieceSex,Weed and Bikes

Pretty much 100%, I still toss a a towel under/infront of the door and when I'm done seshing I just toss the window open for 5 minutes and go to the kitchen area or living area for that time I can come back and there won't be any smell at all.

Bong gets dirty pretty quickly, partially because of the bowl I think but in general it gets caked up on the lower inner walls.

The slyme pieces are so sick I think, thanks guys.

14. Thank you, I hope to see a smoke buddy in my future.

If you need to be "stealthy" or just don't wanna reek the whole crib it's obviously a smart buy and it's only $20. Think of it as paying $20 fee for smoking in your room or living area.for a pretty good amount of time because they say they will work for 300 puffs, but everywhere I read people are saying that they are still using the same one for 500+ puffs.

16. [quote name="Swankkkkk" post="19387159" timestamp="1390422683"]If you need to be "stealthy" or just don't wanna reek the whole crib it's obviously a smart buy and it's only $20. Think of it as paying $20 fee for smoking in your room or living area.for a pretty good amount of time because they say they will work for 300 puffs, but everywhere I read people are saying that they are still using the same one for 500+ puffs.[/quote]Smoke buddy cost $20!? That's a rip off! Buy some activated carbon. That medicali is dope OP. Digging the slymeSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app