New piece, first post, help me name it

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by runninupinya, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Glad to be here, It's a 21" tall base to top, Zob stemless inline into a 8-arm tree perc, to a splash guard, to an ice pinch then 7" of tube to the start of the mouthpiece. I measured the glass thickness with calipers, and it is coming in at 5.25mm. Very, very happy. I also bought a glass honeycomb screen for a new slide I purchased. I got a much thicker slide, with beefed up joint and a nice handle. I'll post pics up soon. The screen was absolutely worth the $3, and is hands down the best $3 I ever spent. Gotta figure out an appropriate name for it. What you guys think?

P.S. I have heard the ZOB rumors, and not sure if I believe them or not, but regardless, it is some great glass. I was going to get the Mini version of this exact piece, but the thickness of the piece wasn't the same. Paid $330

Attached Files:

2. Nice piece. Never heard anything bad about Zob so much that their not HIGH quality like stone glass, toro, or SG, but their still a good glass brand.

AS for names,, hmmm... For pieces like this, which are mostly clear or "scientific glass", i tend to either name them based on something that makes it unique, or I would get high than the name would just come to me.

I think your best bet would to just smoke out of it, and let the name come to you. I have a toro circ piece, that has etched in frosted flames, and I called it Zeus, before I smoked. Than one day I got blasted form it, and named it the Chinese Terror, b/c my eyes were like little squints I was so high. :D:smoke::hello:.

Off the top of my head for yours i can try to make a name:

Rasta 13
    Jamaican 13
    Jamaican skater 13 ---> (skater= inline, get it? LoL)
    13 Jamaican skaters --->> HAHA
    Rasta in13
    In 13

or any combos of that.. I just say get high, then let it come to you, or think of it then. You'll get a good name for it im sure.

also,

WELCOME TO GRASSCITY! :wave::smoke:

3. #3 Indi420, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    Professor Bubbly (due to the nice purring bubbly sound im sure it makes)

Names with alternate meanings are always fun because then you could be like "Ok guys time to go speak with the professor about some work that needs to be done"

Or something like that.

or

Salerosa

4. Zupalabra.

because I'm high on brownies. and it sounds cool.

5. ZUUL!!!!! lol Who u gonna call??? GHOST BUSTERS!!!!

6. The Tank